Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicc1976

my money maker

hello I have not been on site got a bit paranoid with a couple off people getting busted on site gonzo mand well someone close were I lived I did not stop I stelft it just keep me head down I have started deep water system I have 2 made 1 and purchased one from local shop the dwc I got from the shop I put a money maker in it and it is beautiful nice well easy to grow and this is why I grow weed this plant is big happy plant not greedy on feed I have a white widow what is tiny and its eating 0.4 ec a day when I check my mm its still only used 0.2 ec in ssme time it is a very happy plant I have had a bad germination rate this year its because off fridge I think I keep my seeds in fidge I will put pictures its just had problems in past 2 big I have got a camera now so they will be better peace to everyone on site and who found mm

• Like 1

good to see you around man :) And goos to read you haven't been sleeping while you were away :) I hope that MM and the WW will perform god in your room but they are 2 nice strains so i don't see why they wouldn't ;)

Have a good grow man!