Money Maker Project .....Soil CFL and Powder Feeding

sc0ut r3c0n

Ok so this is the 1st time I have ever written a grow book before normally I just drop note's down to remind myself on the next grow of things to do and don't

and figured I'd give it ago .....So,

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The Setup

I'm using a 120(L)80(w)180(H) Grow tent, (comes in the post Tuesday normally use white and black sheeting but new location)

with 150 and 250 watt CFL for the veg stage, 500 watt CFL for flower .

I'm also using Bio-Bizz Light mix Soil (as I've never really had issues with it before)

and for the 1st time I'm going to use Powder feeding (short) through out the grow instead of using bio-bizz organic (like normal)

I intend on handing feeding the plant(s) using a watering can, But storing a pre made feed in a water butt. I will also have a little air pump and stone to give the water that extra kick ,

and of course a small in and out fan and ISO fan.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I'm always open for any advice and tips on this, as I said I've never done a journal before and until never really talked my "ways" out with people.

So as soon as I have the tent set up I shall post pictures of the set up and again any advice is always welcome =)

• Like 2

Hey man thnks foropening a journall :) Glad to read your first time will be around here, and as i do with everyone i will be happy to follow it and see how those little girls will evolve :)

Seems like you have a pretty nice CFL setup, and i hope the PF will make you happy ;)

Have a good grow man keep us updated

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So its been a while but all systems are Go!!

Thursday I started to germinate 1 money maker seed , Saturday I planted the little lady in a Root it! soil sponge And Last night (Sunday) she's popped her head out to say Hello !! and is under 20 hours of 250 watt Blue CFL , to ,

4 hours off 

Some time this week I shall start using 0.5grams of powder feeding short, per every 1 Litter and only feeding every other watering.

As soon as she starts to show a bit more leaf I will transplant her into a 11 Lt pot to start the growth stage under 375watt CFL Blue ( 125watt + 250watt).

So not alot more I can say at this time other then cheers for the interest and I shall do my best to keep you updated as much as possible and as detailed as possible.

post-32739-0-01205600-1387800654.jpg

post-32739-0-97481400-1387800750.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...