Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Straintastic

Greetings from Norway

Hello all.

I'm a norwegian fellow stoner who share the same intrest as the rest of you :)

A short time ago I found out that I wanted to start growing my own weed. After some tryes now, I want to learn more, and found out that the "help" you get from some friends are not the best once ^^

So I will try to learn from the best and get some hints and tricks to get started, and finally grow some high grade weed :D

• Like 2

Welcome on SH forum man :)

hehe yeah sometimes friends's advices are not the best, but it's never a loss as you will learn in any case even if it's a bad advice :) but well  we will do our best to give you good avices if we can around here ;)

You will find plenty informations in here, some articles written by Franco on growing, some articles written by our members on a lot of diferent subjects, all you need for a good start is around here :)

If you have any problem on the forum during your stay, don't hesitate to ask me in pm and i'll do my best to help you!

Have a good discovering of the place and i look forward to see your grow journal

See you online

• Like 1