Cannabis Social Club Manchester UK

Exodus Please

So the guy thta acted on the decriminalisation of ganja in GB 10 years ago by opening a coffee shop is at it again.

See the link below, he is opening a Spanish style club soon!!

https://m.facebook.com/NewWayCoffeshop?id=548892498529132&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.co.uk%2F&_rdr

Check out Facebook or google New Way Cafe Manchester.

Exodus

• Like 2

haha for sure it's better with a link ;)

well best of luck to him for this other try !! It would be great to have another country opening those kind of clubs now! some other countries tried last years but it didn't work out it seems in euroep so far. finger crossed for UK!

• Like 1

Dude, this is great news, it takes balls to start something like this up again. I watched the Green Battle pt 1&2 and it is awe inspiring.

I currently am trying to setup the Aberdeen Cannabis Social Club. I run the facebook page :) Just began so we are only planning at the moment, I have a court case coming up for production and distribution of cannabis so I have to keep a low profile at the moment. Once that's over and done with I can start getting involved in getting the word out to the public. It won't look great come my court date if I get involved beforehand :)

Good luck to everyone that's working to get this cafe up and running, all the best ;)

• Like 1

Dude, this is great news, it takes balls to start something like this up again. I watched the Green Battle pt 1&2 and it is awe inspiring.

I currently am trying to setup the Aberdeen Cannabis Social Club. I run the facebook page :) Just began so we are only planning at the moment, I have a court case coming up for production and distribution of cannabis so I have to keep a low profile at the moment. Once that's over and done with I can start getting involved in getting the word out to the public. It won't look great come my court date if I get involved beforehand :)

Good luck to everyone that's working to get this cafe up and running, all the best ;)

Double good luck to you Gonzo, firstly I hope you are acquitted of that stupid charge, these outdated laws are killing me!! Secondly I hope that when you are back on the level you are able to create a great cannabis cafe or club for the people of Aberdeen good luck mate!!

• Like 2

Double good luck to you Gonzo, firstly I hope you are acquitted of that stupid charge, these outdated laws are killing me!! Secondly I hope that when you are back on the level you are able to create a great cannabis cafe or club for the people of Aberdeen good luck mate!!

Thank you man :) I've been told I shouldn't be facing any jail time but I still worry as you can imagine. It is my goal in life to bring cannabis to the people for medical usage at least, its like a sharp stone in the throat, I can't ignore it.

Thanks for the well wishes, there's no stopping us now :)

Hi guys, this cafe will not sell cannabis or allow the consumption of it on the premises. He's taking a bit of stick for it on facebook but I still think it's a revolutionary idea. It's a cannabis cafe for people to come together and talk cannabis. It also aims to bring the truth to the people and let them know it's not an evil plant. I plan on opening something similar in Aberdeen one day. He cannot be shutdown because of the two (current) rules which are...

1. No sale of cannabis

2. No consumption of cannabis within the property

Whether there is an outdoor area where your free to smoke weed is another question, I think there will be. Police can only blame the individual not the management when it's a bring your own setup :)

I for one wish them luck :)

#NewWayCafe

• Like 2

Thanks for the infos man! Good to know how things are working over the sea! it's a good idea to start slowly discretely like this, and prove to the neighborhood that we ain't junkies poluting thei streets!  Finger crossed for everyone :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the link Gonzo. :)

Exodus please's link to the guys facebook page not working.

This is an interesting concept and as Dust says , starting slowly is no bad thing.

As awareness increases the public will hopefully have a more imformed perspective (well this is the hope).

Recently Obama say he didn't think cannabis was any worse than alcohol. This is not the view of many voters in the UK as they have been so brain washed by the media and politicians, they think cannabis ultimately leads to heroin addiction.

Unfortunately many people believe what they are told and never question it. There have been many incedents where goverment scientist have said there is no danger, the politicians don't want the truth, they want spin and votes. A British politician will feel that by saying anything possitive about cannabis will lose them votes.

Ironically we manufacture meds in the form of Sativex, whilst this is no secret, it is not talked about openly by politicians, unless thier hand is forced.

In alot of cases we follow Americas lead, due to our "special relationship" with the US.

The recently legalisation (under state law, not federallaw) must be worrying our politicians as it will recieve media attention and so by default start UK citezens to ask questions.

Questions that will raise awareness and understanding and give UK cannabis users more clout.

I recently spoke to a UK guy, who's opinion of cannabis was 100% based on what some bloke from the daily mail thinks. Talk about being lazy and ignorant, stop reading tabloid rags and read some real information ,I wanted to say, but this sort of thinking is ingrained in the older UK population and this partly due to thier zenophobic, racist and right wing views of what society should be (just look at UKIP!).

The world view of cannabis is changing dialy, more countries are legalising, decriminalising, allowing medical marijuana, cannabis clubs, coffee shops & dispenserays, although it is not always plain sailing.

It is my honest opinion that the uk will resist for as long as possible, but time marches on & these draconian ways of thinking will die out, new models from around the world will eventually be adopted.

This will not happen quick enough and hopefully I will go live somewhere a bit more tollerant. of this wonderful plant.

Peace

Lams

• Like 1