Kilimanjaro, Columbian Gold, South African Kwazulu & Raspberry Cough

Salvatore Riina

Hey guys,

Wanna share this with you all and get your thoughts / comments in this thread.

So i've purchase all these strains but perhaps you can say what strains are worth crossing together maybe.

Any tips on a particular strain that you may have grown before are also welcome !

Columbian Gold (World of Seeds)

w.o.s-columbian-gold.jpg

Pure race obtained from Colombia santamarta zone Genotipe: 25% indica / 75% sativa High: Less than 1.5 m indoor/ until 2.5 meters outdoor Cannabis Seeds per Pack 3, 7 and 12 seed packs High: Less than 1.5 m indoor/ until 2.5 meters outdoor Wide: Depending on prune. Some branched without prune. Growing time: 3-4 weeks Harvest time: 60-70 days indoor/final November outdoor Resistance to mushrooms: High because belongs to wet clime. Resistance to plague: Depends on the plague Irrigation tolerancy: High Yield: 350 gr per m2 indoor/ 450 600 gr per plant outdoor. Medicinal value: Average (average content in CBD). Aplication like an antiemetic and in treatment of intraocular pressure in glaucoma. Smell: Sweet, intense Flavour: Fruity sweet Effects: Psycodelic, electric THC Level: 19.3% measured upon the rest of cannabinoids. 7.8% measured upon the rest of organic substances belonging to buds like: aminoacids, sugars, terpenoids, vegetal hormones, and cannabinoids (determined by gas chromatography coupled with mass spectrometry) Description: Interesting crossback 25/75 indica/sativa landrace from colombia., giving as a result a mixture of pure lines come from santamarta zone. The history dates tell us that this variety was used by Simon Bolivar in his trips around amazonas, in which he interchanges spices and medicinal plants with natives during his conquests. High, vigorous and branched, its smell is sweet and intense, stands out for its flavour and powerfull psicodelic effects.

Kilimanjaro (World of Seeds)

w.o.s-Kilimanjaro.jpg

Kilimanjaro is a pure African sativa that has low harvest time. It proceeds from the hillsides of Kilimanjaro in Kenya, and is the result of some years or endogenous production by natives who call it 'elephant killer'. Kilimanjaro is used by natives in religious rituals and hunting because of its excitants effects. Kilimanjaro is best known as one of the best for outdoor/greenhouse growing for its cabability to produce beautiful buds even in poor conditions. Marijuana growers love Kilimanjaro cannabis seeds as they produce early maturing plants with 9-10 weeks flowering period. These cannabis seeds are highly resistant to mould. Resistance to some disease varies depending on the disease. THC content is 18.1%. You should be able to harvest Kilimanjaro large buds as much as 350 gr/ m2 indoor for 60-70 days and 400 – 600 gr per plant outdoor lasts days of November. Why not enjoy the pleasant sweet aroma and longlasting powerful effect of this world known strain of the marijuana family.

South African Kwazulu (World of Seeds)

w.o.s-south-african-kwazulu.jpg

South African Kwazulu is a wild variety 100% sativa coming from North of Drakenbergs range . It has been cultivated by the Zulus for several generations when governed by Shaka, one of the most significant warriors & farmers in African history. The legend says that this plant was used by the Zulus in warrior riots before the first attack in 1879. South African Kwazulu islong lasting & energetic effects gave warriors increased strength to defeat the British army, which was both larger & better armed. South African Kwazulu is one of the strains more resistant to mould & pests. Its genetics allow it's cannabis seeds to be cultivated indoors & outdoors at European latitudes. It has low harvesting time, and sweet flavour and energetic effects. The legends says that South African Kwazulu is one of the more resistant to plagues and fungus and its genetic lets adaptation as indoor cropping as outdoor cropping in European latitudes.

Raspberry Cough ( Sativa Seeds )

Sativa-Seeds-raspberry_cough.jpg

Raspberry Cough comes highly recommended as a medical strain with it's clear, uppy yet calming effects. IRasberry Cough's mother is a Cambodian landrace with especially high THC levels, and its father is our award-winning perpetual favourite Ice. Raspberry Cough is an F1 cross with an abundance of red hairs and a tendency to develop blue hues in cooler night/dark temperatures. Raspberry Cough's aroma and flavour have a hint of Asian spice, yet taste decidedly Dutch. Her cannabis seeds take about 11 weeks to flower and her THC is high between 15-24%. The tall, somewhat thin plants can be grown very closely together for maximum yields.

Thought i post some info for you all to read about the strains.

Greetings Riina

• Like 2

Hi nice to see more people working with Landrace cannabis. No hate but i would like to make a comment on your Kilimanjaro, I have been living in Kenya for a very long time and have handled pretty much all the strains that are in this land. I have never heard of Kilimanjaro or Elephant killer as you call it, maybe it just never came my way but i smoked herb at the foot of Kilimanjaro near the Amboselli area and what is grown there is the Tanzanian black or the Tanzanian Magic. Hope you have more pics and info on the strain for us. Peace

Well i have seena  few people grow the colombian gold. I don't know how close those strains are to the original landraces. but i  see a lot of people on other forum grow from World of seed, they on't particurly complain about it, but rare are the people that have handle the original landraces as well to be able to compare. So i hope you will give us a lot of pics and report about it ;)

Did you have any of the original yourself before?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey

Back in the mid 70's the Gold and Red Columbian where the best weed around,then Thai and Afghani.

Gold Columbian had many,many seeds.This bud was tight and tasty,like the way that good clean dirt smells.This one was very plentiful.a prolific seeder

The Red had  very few seeds,if any.The bud was thin like pictures from that day back then.This one was more rare.

just some thoughts.I definetly will be checking out some old schooler landrace stuff,if it is available with out risking limbs and life!!!

Here's some Gold for you.Rainbows End RacerGold

post-28573-0-45769200-1387800002.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...