Super Silver Haze GHS

Great_Necro

Can someone tell me more about Super Silver Haze? When i was at the Age of 14 Years , in this time i have smoked my first Spliff whit Friends in Switzerland , so it was so crazy and i couldnt even walk after i smoke it finish! I asked then my Friend (who was older then i at this time) what for a Nama of Brand is this Weed ?! He speak : its Super Silver Haze ;) so i still keep this on remember. it was 1994 -1995 when this happened it. So i think i smoked the Original SSH in this time my first spliff of SSH?

Ive never grew it , but had some other Strains of GHS cultivating , like Lemon Skunk , Great White Shark of GHS Feminized Indoor.

So Ive read and heard much "Diffrent" Comments , Statements and Answer about the Origin / Genetic and Originality about the Real Old One Super Silver Haze from Back in the Days that wins first in 1997 HTCC.

Many says that better be Mr.Nice Seeds to get the Original , because Shanti take the Parentals , and GH werent only leave a Clone or only the Male of the Parental and not Both Parantals when Shantibaba leave GHSco.

Ive also Investigate about , and Check the Pics out of Mr.Nice SSHazes , sure they're not the same as they of GHS , but i think also Mr.Nice dont have the Original Clones of 1994 or worked whit it.

And some Persons says also that if u wanna more Indica SSH buy it from Mr.Nice , if u wanna more Sativa buy it from GHS ... ridicolous?

No 100% Answer about i found really on the Fact how it is about the Original Super Silver Haze from Back in The Days.

May u give me some truthfull statement about it.

So Long

Greez and Cheers :bye:

well i haven't grown or smoked the Mr Nice version so i can not compare it to the GHS version and i will not make a guess on who has the original ^^ , but what i can tell you is on the more indica side, for sure it is a sativa dominant, but the buds i've had of the SSH were clearly not looking like sativa buds, they were rock hard, powder coated and very potent! Especially this year in Amsterdam at the HTCC the buds were awesome! so there is probably a good mama to find ;)

i think with  a pack of 10 you have good chances to find a great mama ;)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Try one of the best varieties, or at least, the more I like it to me. Uste know that SSH is also Amnesia Haze in other seed banks? . No matter the name used ... SSH is the original Green House, and his name is recognized worldwide.

Mostly sativa variety, you should control the height, grows much in bloom. It has a long flowering, but the results are worth it, and a lot! 

Excellent choice, I am sure that you will enjoy a lot.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Updated. All Super Silver Haze ,  and some Lemon Skunk Seeds are getting thrown in some ceramic glasses of water.

After they will popped out i have stone wool dices to prepare the Seeds , and  after this in the Royal Mix Fertilized Soil whit 6,5 L Pots i use for the Plants.

• Like 1

That sounds very interesting friend, complete culture rockwool or inert substrate? 

My experience tells me that the fastest growth, conseguo always ne coconut cultivation. It is very comfortable and good! 

Thanks for update;)

never grown ssh before but smoked a bag of it in A'dam, so good lemon taste like ice cream! so good

does superlemonhaze grow as big and fast as the supersilverhaze? or is that one more indica hybrid?and what about yield?

grtz

A very rewarding plant with good production. This thing will more than double in size no bother in a hydro/aero set up. You will need to support the branches mid flower untill the end. Its a great smoke and taste. You will want to grow again.

so day 7 arrived on light whit 600watt H.P.S Osram Planta Star , the Lemon Skunk are faster in grow and got almost 2 big leafs , beside the SSH need mor time as i see , they also had some leafs but they are little between the Lemon Skunk leafs. SSH ned time , i know , but also in the beginning time after germination and under the light? they really grow slow ?

Greetings Fellas

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Update.

Day 17 under 600Watt H.P.S Osram Plantastar / Philips SON-T PIA Greenpower 600Watt. All Plants are gonna be forming the leafs , some had arrived to the 5 leafs , and some mostly are in the 3 leafs and building to the 5 leafs .. Temps : 24-26 Celcius on 60% Humidity in the Room.

Lemon Skunk are also in best situations , and they are a very very little bit faster in growth as beside the Super Silver Haze.. other metabolism for sure.

Greetings and a nice Day.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Depends on which Phenotypes , but i see that in the Vegetative Period now , they grow more on the indica structure , bit bushy and fat leafs.. sure why that its a MIX. Maybe bcs of the NL5 Cross inthere..

Greetings and a Nice Day @ll

• 3 weeks later...

Update #

Day "50" Vegetative Period on H.P.S 600W arrived , they are between 60-90cm height. Next Weekend beginns the Bloom/Flower Period reducing to 12/12h.

Super Silver Haze are a bit taller and higher in height , and has finer and slender leafes contrary to Lemon Skunk.

Fertilizers : Canna BIO Line , Vega / Flores , Bio Rhizotonic , Cannazym. Plagron Lemon Kick for Ph down.

Greetings

• 7 months later...