Super Lemon haze

Gaz

Interesting point Vertox.

Something to keep an eye out for.

I did do a search through the entire distributers list, which included "the attitude" and they were out of stock of Super Lemon Haze.

One thing I have just thought about is the popularity of Green House Seeds and Strain Hunter seeds, you mentioned "The Atitude" may keep seed longer than they are viable. I would think that it is possible that the less well known seed companies products may be hanging around for some while.

One would hope due to the popularity of Green House & Strain Hunters seeds that the stock will be much fresher due to high demand and so turn around would be much quicker .

I guess admin would know due to knowing exactly what ships to which distributer and when.

Peace

Lams

Ya attitude is for sure viable for popular Seeds no doubt lot of freind ordered there.

But last year i was searching for some ArmageddonSkunk or other PukkaSeed overlefts cause even tho they were absurdly priced they were some god damn good smokes.

So i found that atitude just bought all the leftover Seeds on the Closedown of PukkaSeeds and still has them on theyr website fot the price they costed like 10 Years ago fresh that just made me a bit sad..

I had contact with them and made them an offer that i would take all of the remaining seeds for a price with 000 at the end and they refused still and went no cent below theyr totally crazy prices..

lol yeah pukka were insanely priced they were bought out by Doggiesnuts another astronomically priced seed company selling seeds for £287.99 for 10 fem seeds (choke)

To be honest I always thought they were linked some how as thier logos were  very similar and they both sold way to expensive seeds.

Who the hell buy these seeds???

Just had a look round and there is a few distibuters selling pukka seeds due to the fact Doggies has the old stock. Though wouldn't have thought they be that fresh by now.

Peace

Lams

Well the Pricetag indeed is just nuts but for me i dont care about the price cause its not for the yeaa i grow to smoke that ghetto Stuff ^^ its for my genetic stock and they just had absolutly insane stable genetics noone elses seeds i ever tested could stand up to this.

Ya i think Doggie just wanted that ppl think they would be same as Pukka but they couldend stand up either ^^

• Like 1

To be honest your the first person I have spoken to who has bought from them.

It's good to know they were  not just a scam, but with prices like they had, it is not suprising we never heard weather they were any good or not.

Thanks for clearing up a few points I had always wondered about. :)

Peace

Lams

just checked the attitude site and yes the promo is there. They also are now selling them , where a couple of days ago they were not.

Check for yourself, I don't wanna say any more as I don't want to promote any individual distributers special offers, unless they be strain hunters seeds or Green House seeds.

I just checked Green House Seed Company and they still out of stock! which is a bit weird.

curiouser and curiouser!

we will have to see what Admin has to say.

Peace

Lams

hello guys :) so i have contacted the office on my side as well,  So first of all aparently the seeds on attitude are the Real ones you can go for it without problems.

AND another good news ;) They have refilled today the stocks of 5 seeds packs on our website   http://www.greenhouseseeds.nl/shop/super-lemon-haze-feminised.html

Have a good day everyone

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...