Super Lemon haze

Gaz

i would do anything for this strain. I got a bunch of stickers "I voted for Super Lemon Haze" but aint got the strain ><

I've tried calling several seed banks and growshops that indicated on the website they still had stock but when i call and they check, they dont. ( 3 times i called different website)

So if anyone found the magic shop with SLH let us know !!!

TYVM

I'ved ordered at growerschoice.nl after taking contact with them first.

I've asked if the SLH they sold was the Greenhouse one but its not. Instead i get 5 seeds in a tube with 4 of them not even beeing fully ripened.

gallery_32382_1231_940596.jpg

gallery_32382_1231_484634.jpg

I doubt it that this is GHSC's SLH ... They said it was though. Isn't this illegal ? He saying it was made me order there. I get a feeling i have been tricked...

Greetings

hi man! Well illegal i don't know, but it hppens sometimes that some distributors sells in packs that are not the GHS pack, as a 4 seeds pack doesn't exist, usually it's the website selling one by one the seeds that do it like this. But as far as tlling if those are real SLH seeds, i don't know, best way to know it will be to grow it :)

Good luck!

Hi Riina, these seeds are fake. We contacted growers choice, he told us he didnt know that super lemon haze was from greenhouse. now u wrote that he said he buys them from greenhouse. he's lying and we will call him again on monday because he acted like he it was a honest mistake. we told him to remove them from the site.

super lemon haze has been out of stock. these seeds are not from greenhouse....if you wanna buy our super lemon haze, use our official dealers list on our site.

Are you implying i have been dishonest with you ? I can provide all the email between me and growerschoice if nescecary i can talk to a lawyer ... 

Yes this person lie to me. He say he have your sweet mango & slh . He say to you it is honest mistake, but he told me that everybody sells eveybody's seeds and that its only the normal thing to do...

Hey Riina :) there is no implacation of you being dishonest.

I have just read through this thread & What is being said is that Growers choice were, possibly being dishonest or at least had been misimformed by a rougue supplier etc.

Growers choice were asked to remove the listing for "Super Lemon Haze,  I have just been to Growers Choice and there is now no listing for "Super Lemon Haze".

So it would seem that they did comply with the request to remove it,  as it was not the genuine article, Which had not been aquired from Greenhouse seeds.

As admin said There is a possibility that there was an honest mistake??

I look forward to your grow journal, you may have not got the strain you were after but it may produce something nice :)

Don't forget to show us lots of lovely pics,I just love me a bit of eye candy to brighten up my day :D

Take care brother

Peace & smokes

Lams

• Like 1

Here is a list of official suppliers of greenhouse & Strain Hunters Seeds in England.

If you are not in England then follow these links to official distibutors :-

Official Green House Co. distributors and dealers in England

•  England.png    TRIBES
  •  50 The Old High Str.
  •  CT20 1RN Folkestone – Kent
  •  England
  •  (+44) 01303 244838
  •  (+44) 01303 244838
  •  tribesbusiness@hotmail.com
  •    
  •  _______________________________________________________________________
  •  
England.png

England.png

England.png

•  England.png    GROW SYSTEM
  •  34-36 St. Augustines str.
  •  Norwich
  •  England
  •  (+44) 01603 662655
  •  (+44) 01603 666147
  •  bestbudx666@aol.com
  •    
  •  
England.png

England.png

•  England.png    ESSENTIAL SEED COMPANY
  •  The Lodge, 111 Invicta Road
  •  DA2 6AY Stone, Dartford, Kent
  •  England
  •  (+44) 01322 226688
  •  01322 280650
  •  
  •    
  •  
England.png

England.png

•  England.png    COLCHESTER HYDROPONICS
  •  Unit 44 Block A
  •  CO1 1BJ Colchester
  •  England
  •  (+44) 1206544566
  •  
  •  
  •    
  •  
England.png

•  England.png    TOTNES HEMP Co.
  •  Unit C Scope Wills TQ95XN
  •  Totnes Devon Blackpool
  •  England
  •  (+44) 1803-84070
  •  
  •  
  •    
  •  
England.png

•  England.png    ATLAS GIFTS Ltd
  •  11-17 Fowler Rd Hainault Business Park,
  •  Ilford IG6 3UJ Essex
  •  England
  •  +44 (0)20 8500 5774
  •  
  •  
  •    
  •  
England.png

•  England.png    BKS Tradeline Ltd
  •  Unit 28, 20 Brunel Road,Gorse Lane Industrial Estate
  •  Clacton Essex CO15 4LU
  •  England
  •  0845 463 2291
  •  01255-223344
  •  
  •    
  •  
England.png

•  England.png    BKS Tradeline Ltd (retail)
  •  Sheppards 15 Eld Lane
  •  Colchester Essex CO1 1LS
  •  England
  •  01206-578201
  •  
  •  
  •    
  •  
England.png

•  England.png    BKS Tradeline Ltd (retail)
  •  Mutz Nutz 21 Pallister Road
  •  Clacton-on-sea Essex CO15 1PQ
  •  England
  •  01255-470853
  •  
  •  
  •    
  •  
England.png

Take care and happy growing

Peace

Lams

• Like 1

Hey lam, thx for further explenation.

I will try to contact Growerschoice monday and see if they will refund the seeds i bought there.

Tbh im not going to risk wasting time on a grow if im not sure about the genetics i have.

Greetings and thx again to everyone that had some input in this thread. Tyvm 

Hey lam, thx for further explenation.

I will try to contact Growerschoice monday and see if they will refund the seeds i bought there.

Tbh im not going to risk wasting time on a grow if im not sure about the genetics i have.

Greetings and thx again to everyone that had some input in this thread. Tyvm 

No problem brother :)

Good luck with Growers choice, I hope they will be honorable and give you refund and hope you get yourself some Super Lemon Haze from one of the distributers on the list.

As for the bogus seeds :- When I said they might grow into something nice, I was trying to look on the light side of a dark cloud. I totally understand that you don't want to spend time and effort on an unknown strain.

I look forward to seeing your SLH in the near future.

Take care brother

Peace & smokes

Lams

Herbies is on the list of our distibuters, I have used them too and had no problems, seeds arrived safe and sound.

I have also used some of the other distributers on the list, Just Feminized, The Attitude, Dope Seeds & Pick'n'mix They all arrived safe and sound. :)

It pays to shop around as they all have different promotions & freebies.

I like to visit "Growpon" a site dedicated to providing discount codes and coupons for Cannabis seeds and other related products.

Use the list I posted earlier in htis thread to see if the codes are for companies in our distributer list, that way you know they are genuine.

If a seed supplier has a discount code available you should find it here - http://cannabiscouponcodes.com/

Peace

Lams

World of seeds which is in our distributers list has some SLH - http://www.worldofseeds.eu/wos_en/super-lemon-haze-fem-5-unids-greenhouse.html     &

http://www.worldofseeds.com/search.php?pg=1&stext=super+lemon+haze&sprice=&stype=&scat=

Grow high who is also in the official distributers list only have single seeds of SLH - http://www.growhigh.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=5031

Not in our official distributers list but have found some SLH seeds here - http://world-cannabis-seeds.com/en/greenhouse-seeds/super-lemon-haze-feminised

I can't vouch for this seed seller, one would hope they are genuine,but I just can't say.

I hope this helps. I am unsure when more SLH will be available, hopefully admin will let us know nearer the time. ;)

Please let us know how you get on and shows us your SLH grow ( if you get some seeds) :) and some nice pics too :D

Peace and smokes

Lams

• Like 1

Watch out with attitude Seedbank they dont throw old Seeds they have till today listed Seeds from Seedbanks witch are out of buisness since 2002.

They allso absolutly dont care about it they said we dont sell Seeds to Grow we sell them as souvenier only so we dont care about frreshness :/

cheers

• Like 1