All the way from India

Vidar

Hey guys,

when i first saw your video i was so happy there are people doing what you do. the first thing i did was follow you on Fb and messaged you to come to India someday. Honestly I was hoping if you did I might get a chance to meet you all.

How ever you had already explored our North and you did give me a link to the India expedition. me and my friend were discussing your team yesterday and I said I wish you have "careers" option on this website. I would have jumped in for the option closest to which i might have a general idea about :P

I think ill go watch the Jamaican expedition now. that accent and marijuana. Cant get any better :D

PS: on the fb chat I had recommended a book to you all. nothing to do with marijuana per say but it is about the guy (Shiva/Shankar) whom we pray, offer our respects etc etc when we say Jai bhole naath or bum bhole naath. Cheers.

Regards

Vishal Nair 

• Like 3

Welcome to the forum!

Thank you for introducing and i hope you will like the place. Don't hesitate to share some of your indian products if you have anything you think could be shared we always enjoy to see products from all the world!

If you have any problem on the forum send me a PM and i'll help you out

Have a good discovering of the place

• Like 1