Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Themac

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeese

looking very nice man ;) Look like you had a nice trichome production on the plant, it looks great and seems like the yeild will not be bad :)

Have a good drying man and enjoy that smoke :)

• Like 1

Finally gre the oruginal stinky Skunk 1 aka Exodus Cheese to perfection - 3 Girls - one more Indica harvested a bit later than 8, the real bad ass stinker after 9 and the more Sativa pgeno o7 days after to get all of the Aroma. Man I am a sucker for it. this herb causes mass hysteria taking out a bud in poblic among serious smokers you see the reaction..lolTastes extremely good gives you a real deep fat stoned high. Best is you think it is not that strong but10 minutes later you notice IT IS very strong..lol but on good Terms - no Paranoia no bads Feelings . perfect strain - next to Damnesia a ne keeper. Best is each pkant got ist particular odor, like real cheese I checked for Optimum ripeness . Best jherb I planted so far - nop doubt - perfection Level - no doubt about it..sadly it is nearly all gone ..buuh. Those Reggae Festivals damn them..lol

• Like 2