white strawberry assolo

berrystraw

thanks, dust, I had a try of the leaves last night... should call it "flying carpet" :-)))))

the blossom are drying, slowly

(I still have a small strawberry under the light

the one that stopped growing and I tried to start again, she is healthy but very small,

plus the experimental one witch is furry and very white)

iuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

• Like 1

You are welcome man and i hope you will learn a few more tricks on the forum :)

For the plant above sorry i didnt see before the question, is she ready, i would leave her another at least 1 week half, depends how she will finish this week :)

Have a good end of grow

• Like 1

I was afraid of mould, I had humidity average abetween 70 and 90 degree... I decided to cut the  plant  to avoid bad surprise inside the blossom but, you see, this is the first time I grow a plant, but I smoke since more then 30 years and I can assure ou: it is quite goooooooooooood :-)

beside I did not wanted much amber pistils... I rather prefere a fantasy stimulating then a gotosleepright now effect...

• 2 weeks later...

do you think it is possible to develop a strain that does not look like cannabis?

I do not understand much of genetic engineering, but I think that people who grow plants outside,

could do with a plant wich have the propriety but looks like a generical something...

to be sold a bit more confidentially, maybe

is there the risk to exceed the period for harvesting?

by the way, she is a mervellous experience, I think I will go on with strawberry

yes of course it is possible there is even one guy that made it i think already, they basically stabilized a plant that had a genetic trait that breeders usually dont keep, her weird leaves that dont look like cannabis, usually it goes to the garbage, well i think they decided to stabilize it for this one ^^  Maybe i'm mixing stories but i think this is it, and the name of course i dont remember it, you might find it somewhere on the forum, or in google :)

Cheers

• Like 1