Romeu9

"Marijuana Horticulture - The Indoor Outdoor Medical Grower's Bible" by Jorge Cervantes

27 posts in this topic

You ar the man! Thanks a lot my freind...

///Jimmy

Megaupload interrupts downloads so i cant finish. Also it is not available sometimes?!

Is it possible to upload to a good hoster like rapidshare or uploaded that work?

Would be amazing!!

thx for the up...

rapishare link added! :)

but:

logo

Upload | Download link

Your file has been saved and can now be downloaded 10 times. It will be deleted after 60 days without download. If you would like to enable more people to download your file, please transfer it to a registered Account.
1 person likes this

You are awesome men. Thx for the cool upload.

worked at least with the old IE6 @ megaupload.

thank you romeu; I have not read this book before, but it has been around for many years; and he is a master grower.

thanks mate,

john

As you guys know I'm a newbie, and this book helped me alot, still does, and its a very good starting point aswell.

Glad you guys liked it! :)

valeu cupadi !!! Estava para comprar esse livro. Eu tenho o grow basics.

abraco...:steve:

So i dont want to start a new thread and also add a Jorge Cervantes book.

Jorge Cervantes - Grow Basics

grow-basics.jpeg

Format: pdf

Filesize: 94,3 MB

Download:

deleted

I have the bible and the indoor growers guide and i found both to be very useful. I enjoyed the week by week grow section in the indoor guide. Great reads.

Try www.scribd.com It has lots of downloadable material and scientific journals.

Cervantes' Bible is the best!!!!! Should have a leather cover and gold leafed paper edges. ha ha :-)

jorge cervantes is pseudonym for George Van Patten .found here :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jorge_Cervantes

1 person likes this

this book is very good! but i also been on the ed rosenthals marijuana growers handbook and its good! all in all both great books!! stay high!! :yahoo:

1 person likes this