So here it goes autoflower journal the blue mammoth was already growing they was my tester into the auto world and made my first mistake potting in little pots! this is a picture of them nearly done I don't even think the pots was a litre they was simply a christmast smoke I cropped about 15g of each lol

post-32703-0-60415400-1388430906.jpg

• Like 1

The blue mammoth was coming to an end I recieved some tester seeds of my freind who owns a shop wich supply's seeds they where 1 critical cheese from dinafem 1 wembley from pyramid seeds 1 lemon juice express from humbolt and 3 cream caramel from sweet seeds so I gave autos another go! here's a pic after the first week I germinated them in tissue for 3 days and popped them straight into 10 litres this time with a canna soil mix here's how they looked after a week ;)

post-32703-0-45020300-1388431280.jpg

Into the third week end of second I encounterd a small gnat fly problem lol so tent got cleaned and I used a method of strong ow pear cider in a cup to lure them in with cellophane on the top with tiny holes pierced in as well as good old fly tape witch I put round the jars as well next day all gone lol good job because I didn't want them laying eggs!!! I will hopefully show a video I made for this later on I also put a home made co2 brew in there wich at a later date will share simple to make costing under €2.00 any way plants back I fed them 1ml nitrozyme to a litre of ph'd water along with a drop of rizzo let's see how they are doing ;)

We are at the seventh week now I have bought a new thermostat heater and give the plants a fan leave trim moved them around a bit to fit my heater in place the have been fed on pk-14-15. Flower enhancer bloom all by ionic here's a few pics I will update before flushing they have been on ripen by genral hydroponics since Friday and will be for two weeks some strains are 8-9week. Some ten weeks from seed I will ripen until 9 week and flush with canna flush for a week then ph'd water for a week 11 week total I always do this with regulars if they are a ten week I take to ten with ripen nutriant and flush for extra 2 every body's diffrent I like to make sure they are done I will update when flushing and of the harvest thanks for reading guys here's some shots at 7week plus. ;) enjoy any comments advise questions welcome peace

post-32703-0-03840300-1388435270.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks dust not really an auto man and No I stil have to update The last pics at sevon week where taken on Friday and over the weekend they are on ripen ( forcing ajent) for another week and a half maybe less then flush :) so they are still going apart from blue mammoth in the beginning that was a nice smoke thow very surprising and Uplifting. Danky smoke almost cheesy not a big yield thow! can't wait for these to be done. Now really stinky flavour coming from tent loads of flavours mingling together lol the cristal on the wembley and cheese are amazing the lemon and caramel still throwing white hairs the ripen should sort that out hopefully thanks for looking dust :)

• Like 1