Hi so here it comes my auto flowers have 3 week and a few days so iv got my new seeds the line up goes like this green house super silver haze ,exodus cheese sick meds green crack,th seeds Akorn snow bud, nirvana bubbleicious and an old favourite of mine Dutch passion blubbery! Along with super silver ,cheese, bubba kush and super lemon haze! sadly I got let down with the bubba and super lemon so I only have 2 green house in my line up wish I read up on the flower bomb kush for the green crack but wots done is done I already had 2 green crack as I was on a 8 month waiting list and recieved them some time ago along with a free Akorn so the others will arrived 2 days later I couldn't wait here's the 3 I cracked lol

post-32703-0-70082000-1388496684.jpg

• Like 2

So guys there in just to remind my self Dutch passion bottom super silver top bubble bottom exodus top mixed my self up to many times I am using the paper towel method this time as it's my personal preferred method and I have better sucsecful germanation rate like I said its a personal choice thow some people germinate in water some people crack in water then finish in towel I just prefer this way you can even do it the more old school way and germanate in soil.

post-32703-0-84332400-1388497961.jpg

Little diss appointed really exodus didn't crack and super silver was struggling to come out also one of the pod leafs are minuete and I don't think it's gonna grow gonna have to get another exodus and another silver exodus for definite tge blueberry and bubbleicious are perfect and snow bud two green crack are too :( super silver I had problem with this last time and didn't grow it in the end the green house gods are not with me lol

post-32703-0-32921200-1389026622.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

After some pulling out of the hair on my head I got depressed my super silver was dog pooh my cheese didn't crack and it would be pretty poor to do a journal with out green house seeds so here we go again I got seed fever I got a packet of strain hunters white lemon all three cracked then I hit a packet of exodus cheese all 5 cracked and have sprouted then lol ! I got a packet of super silver haze all 5 cracked but two did the same as my single seed came out pussy with two microscopic vampire teeth leafs so I discarded them!! so it goes like this guys two green crack 1 blueberry 1 bubblicious 3 white lemon 1 power flower 1 Akron snow bud 3 super silver 5 exodus cheese 17 beans!! I have worked it out I need 19cm 6 litre pots I have found some wich are square and deep and will now have to attempt a sea of green in my tent as I have loads of sprouted beens lol oh well the things you do for green house to be in ur line up ;) lol I hope this journal impresses the right people want that official tester badge :)

hehe good to see finally it came to a pretty good end ;) i'm always happy to see some Exodus cheese i love the smoke so much! and SSH is usually great looking too,  i hope they will all do anyway ;)

Have a good grow

as you well no uk is the origins of exodus cheese or where it was born again!!  it was found on a old ladys window sill and was belived to be origonally a old sk1 i used to have a origonal cut in my teens!!! now im a seed man but no many growers witch im involved with that grow it!!  there are that many companys wich have nice cheese nowadays green house being my favourite along with big buddahs hopfully i will get a nice pugnent pheno type i am really hoping for a champion super silver haze  as if you get the right seed this is the dynamite strain ticks alll the boxes for me!  looking forward to the white lemon not heard mutch feedback off this but hope its as lemony as it says blueberry siver ,cheese n lemon old skool flavours in uk i think argan and franco need to come over and find wot we call blues its like cheese clone only an old bluebberry type witch is known in the north as blues i have yet to see green house with a blue strain i dont no if this is because of a copycat principle or wot always confused me such a big company has not adapted this well loved strain into there collection???????

• Like 1

Well there is a reason why you don't find purple strains in the seedbank as you might know the purple color is made by the Anthocyanin a molecule present in the plant and it gives the color, but it also come with a taste which is very diferent to a "regular"  plant, and no matter how good the weed is it always has that taste, and i remember an article longtime ago of Franco talking and explaining it was why they didn't have any, they don't like the taste and don't find it worth working on,  now maybe this line of work will change someday who knows ;)

im sure a marjorty of the strains do taste the same blubery is a very diffrent taste and comes out in a pale lavendery it burst with berrys and a juicy flavour very distinctive smell blues orgins from the dj shorts bluberry you mainly see crosses with cheese blue cheese im sure arjan and franco and his team could come up with a nice version its what there catolouge is missing a blue strain if you think about it they are the leaders in the silver and lemon they have exodus CHEESE !! witch is up there with the best cheeses if not the best in seed form!!!  its definatly a must for them to do who knows i can guarantee the uk has a bg apetite for the blueberry along with the res of europe its a big flavour!!

• Like 1

Hi uk you get your seeds from same people as me I get them in 1s some times and I have had them all open in the last few singles I got. blueberry cheese big Buddha is a good strain but like most British find it well dust said there is a taste and as you now it stinks nice but smell hard to controll & uk is all about keeping it under cover your grow room looks clean and nice set up I have had to quit for a while I see in the picture there is 18 did they all pop throw I will be watching peace

yes there is avery nice taste on biig buddas blue cheese with the right pheno uv got a very nice smoke the blueberry they mixed it with is mouth watering i have a nice mother knocking about somewhere ;)  barney farm do a nice one but big buddahs nailed the blue for me its a high demand strain over here green houses exodus is just as smelly as the cheese out there i have 5 beans of it and i wil keep the best pheno ive always been gutted when it gone ive found its a bit sweeter  smell than the clone only iv grew in the past! we really love the blue and cheese strain in the north west of england  but like all cheese its hard to conceal here because of the smell these are dangoures times over here its abit risky posting on here really!!!!!  for me but i believe in what i belive in an yeh a carbon filter is a must  when growing for the smell of the cheese but dont worry my freind all aroud the world its known as  uk cheese it says it all weve been hiding it for years ;) yeeehaaaaaaaa       exodus excited now!!!!

The bigger ones have been in nitrozyme for a week now as well as green fuse root I've never tried the root but seems to be working Iam gna give ionic a go on the full cycle of this grow unless I'm not happy but for now they seem to be flourishing :) I will star t o feed the grow and other mutes in the next two weeks for the bigger ones and move the little ones on nitrozyme :) peace

post-32703-0-06164800-1390762976.jpg

• Like 1

nice looking ladies man green everywhere, and a nice green :) I liked the Nitrozyme too i always used it to germinate and during the 2 first weeks and never had any troubles with my seeds :)

Thanks for the news man keep them coming ;)

• Like 1