Hello Everyone! Anyone else growing Flowerbomb?

HolyHerb215

Hello! Found the website while searching for grow journals. Currently have 10 Flowerbombs going and 10 Starbud in a 8'x8' tent with four 1000w. Was COO and helped run a local dispensary but the county forced us to shut down. Until I can open my own I'm getting into growing. I'm in the middle of setting up another tent and need suggestions for strains, any help will be appreciated with that.

I'm 30 days into flower and just took these pics for this post

Flowerbomb on the left Starbud on the right.

Close up bud is Flowerbomb. Longer bud is Starbud

post-32983-0-33921500-1388635396.jpg

post-32983-0-00492800-1388635707.jpg

post-32983-0-72360500-1388635790.jpg

post-32983-0-53805700-1388635921.jpg

• Like 1

Hi man welcome on SH forum!

Well i hope you will quickly be able to open your own business and get this thing going on officially :) meanwhile it is a good thing to practice and learn, i hope you will find a lot ofinteresting thing on here for your knowledge, and i will be pleased to follow a grow journal for your FBK and starbuck, don't hesitate to open a journal in the "grow journal for all medium room" ;)

If you have any problem on the forum during your stay don't hesitate to contact me and i'll do my best to help you out

Have a good discovering of the place and a good grow :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck on setting up your dispenserary :) In the mean time we will just have to look at your pretty ladies. :D

Those pretty girl will be easier for us to see if take your pics just before lights on or just after lights out. Use a flash (put a piece of masking tape over the flash to diffuse light) or use another source of light , this will stop the the lines on the picture cause by the HPS. ;)

Some Strain you may like are

1. The church
  2. Lemon skunk
  3. Trainwreck
  4. Exodus Cheese
  5. White Rhino

Or take a look at the catalogue - http://www.greenhouseseeds.nl/shop/

What ever you grow, we will sure to come along for the journey and look forward to the chop and smoke report.

Peace & smokes

Lams

• Like 1

Hi man welcome on SH forum!

Well i hope you will quickly be able to open your own business and get this thing going on officially :) meanwhile it is a good thing to practice and learn, i hope you will find a lot ofinteresting thing on here for your knowledge, and i will be pleased to follow a grow journal for your FBK and starbuck, don't hesitate to open a journal in the "grow journal for all medium room" ;)

If you have any problem on the forum during your stay don't hesitate to contact me and i'll do my best to help you out

Have a good discovering of the place and a good grow :)

I liked that for your 5000th like! Congrats!

• Like 2

We can all climb moutains, it is just one step at a time.

Just keep posting, if you find a useful or interesting article post it, if you like someones grow post it, if you can help someone post it,if you have a grow post it.

Just remember if you post someone elses article be sure to add "copied and pasted from ...." provide a link is good.

Nothing beats thorough reaserch and providing links to where you got your information helps verify it's authenticity.

As long as it is useful, interesting or just makes someone smile we are ok with you sharing it here, we just ask no promoting or spam.

In no time you'll have made a whole heap of posts, this will also increase your likes too.

I wish you well and look forward to reading some of your future post.

Peace & smokes

Lams

• Like 1