flowerbomb

mcaleer0311

hi man, this is not normal where did your seeds comme from? the official website or a distributor?  Those seeds are normally all really good at germinating, the seeds themselves are not old enough to have troubles germinating if they have been stocked properly and germinated properly :)

Hope we will solve this i'll wait for your news

Have a good day

• Like 1

I got them though Attitude seed bank. Delivered is the breeders pack. I have never had an issue like this. I have been using green house seeds for years because I never had an issue before. Didnt know if it was a weak strain and other people were having the same problems. I contacted customer support and was told to post in here for a possible resolution from the staff.

I ordered from attitude as well. I had 10/10 germinate. My post is right below yours. Very hardy plants. Probably made itself into my permanent rotation. I just did the paper towel method and they all popped 48hrs later. Sucks that you had a problem. I hope things get better.

• Like 1

well usually the attitude storage is not too bad so  the strains make it without problems. but it seems in your case something has been wrong, if you had ordered threw our official website i would have told you you can get free replacement seeds. but as it is from Attitude of course we don't do it when it doesn't come from our stocks.

Could you tell us what method did you use step by step to germinate? with the temps etc.?

I live in the us so I can not order from the site or I would have. My state is legal but still too much red tape. I put the seeds in a shot class with water and cover for 12 hours the temp is about 77 degrees in the room. Then paper towels and saucers until root sprouts. It was not the process because the Afgoo and Caboose seeds germed up just fine both 8/10 just the flowerbomb was not sucessful. Which was heart breaking seeing that they were the much more expensive seed.

If it helps you at all in the future I just put them straight into the damp double paper towel and set them on something warm, covered so it's dark of course. My satellite box works perfect usually. I have had great success with this method. Usually 10/10. Of course there are a few times I'll get like 8 or 9 out of 10 but never any worse than that. I never have tried the dropping them in water method. Just never seemed right to me. Anyway best of luck on the issue.

When I startedthis years ago the germination instructions from green house were to soak in water 24 hours then paper towels. I had better success with 12 hours and I have use my cable box for heat actually funny you have as well. The new cable box I have gets to hot though. I told a friend to try that he fried his sprouts they went from closed to cracked open with burnt ends in less than 24 hours so keep an eye on them.

yes soaking is usefull when the seeds are little "old" but usually with really fresh seeds you won't necessary need soaking, but 12h of soaking never hurts anyway! So it  should have germinated. Well sorry like i told you with us we can not do anything, usually Attitude replace the seeds when something like this happens, try to insist a little maybe.

Yeah thanks but attitude is hiding behind the whole "You live in the US and seeds are novelty we do not discuss germination" Contact the breeders blah blah blah needless to say I will not be ordering from attitude again. Thank you everyone for all your help and input

That really does suck bro. I'm sorry that things turned out like that. I hope you don't shy away from this strain. It looks like supermans kryptonite! My mouth waters when I see these plants.

P.s. Cable box brothers should stick together! Let me know if I can help in the future!

• Like 1