Jam13

ghsc exodus cheese

4 posts in this topic

Hi peeps has any1 got any info about this strain ie is she tall short bushy need any support later on in flower cheers peeps

Hi buddy.

Exodus Cheese is a special strain and she is a very branchy plant with vine-like growth, and she is gonna need full support in the end of the growth. Exodus cheese can be a tall plant but in general the strain go to 80-100cm tall.

Peace and smoke

Jimmy

1 person likes this

A friend of mine had 1 reach 6 foot 120cm indoors under 1000w

1 person likes this

well like Jimmy said, and i agree on this point usually it needs a little help too hold the buds in the end of flow if you give them a medium to long veg. If you only veg for 1 2 weeks or go direct 12/12 from seed i don't think it will need support in that case. Also i agree with boz and Jimmy she is a medium to tall plant, and usually is pretty vigorous with internoeds a little longer than a pure indica of course, but with good lighting above it doesn't stretch that much, it depends the phenos.

And the taste, yuuuuumm one of my fav on the catalog ;)

2 people like this