Dust

bud of the month  

7 members have voted

1. 1. which bud is your favorite

• cgreenyblues and his Warlock
    • kerbilli and his C99
    • Reaf and his Auto Santa x Chaze x SS

post-4970-0-34597500-1359986567.png

We are now accepting nominations for the bud of the month contest.

Please submit a photo/video of your best bud. The bud must be your own grown.

Once all nominations are in we will all start to vote for a winner, we will keep the contest going until the last few days of the month .
The winner will receive a badge that says. Bud of the month winner.

Rules :
1. Entrys must include original photos/videos of a Bud you have grown. The bud photo/video may include several buds or a cola.
2. Entries must include only photos/videos of the bud, but you may add one photo/video for a reference point for size or a close up A.K.A macro shot
3. Maximum of 2 photos/videos per member. You CAN NOT update or change or delete your photos through out the month. Once you have entered you have entered.
4. Make sure you upload your videos to Growhd.tv or Youtube.com
5. The buds must be dry and in ready to smoke form they can not still be alive or on a plant.
6. Self-nominations only!
7. No voting for yourself. if you vote for yourself your entry and vote will be removed.
8. Don't enter in the contest previous entries smile.png
10. 6. you have to vote in the POLL for your vote to be counted in, you can also post a comment to tell us for who you voted, but only the POLL will count for the results.

If you do not read the rules and your entry is not in compliance with the rules. Your entry will be taken down and you can not enter again till the next contest.

sorry for the Delay guys!! here it is now and as i said in the other room, don't forget to vote for the Bud of the YEAR contest in the Contest room ;)

Good luck to everyone let's make 2014 frosty??!! ;)

Ok Strainhunters here we go!! Good luck this year !!

Here is a couple photos of last months plant of month entry,Walrock3rd gen clone.

This is very good smoke.Heavy indica 90/10 Serious Seeds

This is staring to develop a very nice earthy hash taste.

There are hints of lime,evergreen,grape diesel!!

I blow a toke your way.

post-28573-0-40043700-1389314722.jpg

post-28573-0-03910300-1389314780.jpg

• Like 2

High guys as a newcomer here i hope i am not breaking the rules by entering , i have read them a few times but i just had a very nice smoke and might have missed something.

My own auto , a mix of santa , chaz and super skunk . 85 day flower from seed to harvest ,  medium sized plant

post-33112-0-05061900-1389645215.jpg

• Like 4

The rules here are very few and if you have read all 10 of the BOtM rules, several time I recon you know whats what ;)

Nice to have someones own creation , it add a little something extra to the mix.

I wish you good luck in the contest.

Dont forget to to enter plant of the month too!

Peace and vibrations

Lams

• 2 weeks later...