powder feed

Nerzo420

Hey Parffit :)

The Amnesia Haze is mostly sativa and you be looking at a 12 week flower so I would recommend "Long Flowering Powder feed".

The NYC Diesel is a hybrid 40% Indica 60% Sativa and you be looking at about a 10 week flower I would recommend "Hybrid Powder Feeding".

Let me also welcome you to the forums :)

Why not head on over to the introduce yourself part of the forum and tell us about yourself, have you grown before,what equipment you use, can we help you with your grow?

Here is a link - http://forums.strainhunters.com/forum/38-introduce-yourself/

Peace and smokes

Lams

• Like 1

Powder feeding is ideal for hydro,coco & soil.

Flower Bomb Kush the winner of the 25th Hight Time Cannabis Cup was grown using Powder Feed.

Lots of people Like the simplicity of the Powder feed as you don't have to be measuring & mixing several nutrients components together.

I am an organic grower so I haven't used it yet, but I think I am going to try it and may yet become a convert. ;)

As for Regular nutrients , I'm not sure such a thing exists ;) there are so many different nutrients and formulas, it can become overwhelming.

When in doubt K.I.S.S "Keep It Simple & Straightforward" Powder Feeding is simplicity its self.

The KISS principle states that most systems work best if they are kept simple rather than made complex; therefore simplicity should be a key goal in design and unnecessary complexity should be avoided.

Here is a quote by Leonardo Da Vinci I like - "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication"

At the end of the day the choice is up to you to decide, but what ever you decide, we will be sure to follow your grow and help where ever possible.

Peace brother

happy growing

Lams

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The Amnesia Haze Automatic is the result of many years breeding. A cross of the Amnesia Haze, bred in The Netherlands in the 1990's by Hy-Pro Seeds. The original Amnesia, aka Amnesia Haze, Champagne Haze, The Bomb, Ultra Haze and many others names is classic Sativa strain, popular everywhere.

• 2 months later...

GOOD EVENING, I'm new to use powder feeding and I'm happy for me its my change my life in practice I grown in a wilma 8 ball clay pots next crop will be my lemon skunk and jack herer hybrid with pf I'd share with you all its a little later I just finished cleaning so now white rhino