Ultra Sour & Silver Kush

Invited

Hello, trying first time to keep journal on this site.

My setup is:

• 600w Hps with dimmable ballast (300w, 400w, 600w and super lumens)
  • 120w led on start
  • NFT Gt205
  • Carbonfilter+fan
  • Ghe Micro/Bloom nutrients (Lucas Formula)
  • EC & PH meters
  • 120x120cm tent

Strains:

• Ultra Sour - TH Seeds
  • Silver Kush - Reserva Privada
7.1.2014 I put one seed of both strain to rockwool cubes. They germinated fast, but SK have little root problems. Made some operations and hope it will survive and grow normally.

Picture taken 13.1.2014

post-33058-0-66645800-1389629869.jpg

• Like 3

Hey kerbiili :)

Nice sounding set up.

Thanks for starting a journal always niceto see other peoples grows, plus if you need a hand we can post a comment here too.

I don't think it is many posts you have to make before you can post pictures, wht not have a look at other peoples grows and post a comment.

Also in the chill out lounge there are many nice thing you can comment on, you'll soon be posting pics in your journal in no time.

I have also posted a link in your journal so people can follow your plants progress.

Hope you silver kush recover and grow strong

Peace and smokes

Lams

:D good job, any help please ask Dust or Myself (lamsbread) and we will help where we can.

FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions section of the forum can be very useful. I will give you a link - http://forums.strainhunters.com/forum/37-faq/

Nice to hear you finding your way round, soon it will be old hat to you once you have been here a while :)

stay high with happy vibes

Lams

nice little setup for this 2 babies :) You only got them under the 600? they should like it ;) And do you plan to mix the hps with the LED as well during flowering? you would benefit from it i think frm what we can see of our growers using both it really gives awesome results ;)

I hope the little slower girls will make it  and catch on the sister ;)

Have a good grow!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Huh! Finally SK started to grow roots. Maybe few days and i can transfer it to bigger rockwool cube. If everything goes well, maybe i can move them to the nft on next week. Let's see and hope best! I did not give any nutes to Ultra Sour, waiting for Kush to reach her.

post-33058-0-78209000-1390763663.jpg

• Like 2

good to see everyone is still standing and growing :) Could look better but with  a little love and care i' sure you'll get them big and budding ;)  but new growth seems greener let's hope it will continue like this ;)

Have a good grow man

• Like 1

Hey Kerbilli :)

What light are you using for the seedlins? Is it  the LED or a different light?

When it comes to other people using LED's , you'll find I always like to ask questions. ;)

Which leads me to my next question lol, "what make is your LED and do you know the actual Watts drawn.

No matter is you don't know, but do post a pic of it, just to satisfy my LED curiosity ;)

I will be sure to follow the progress of these young'uns.

Have a good grow

Peace

Lams

• Like 1

The LED lights will be using 3W diode run  a aproximatley half power or lower.

This is done so your light will have longevity, if run at full power the diodes would soon die..

All LED lights run like this, the problem come when totall LED potential is stated instead of Power draw/used.

These days most European & some chinese sellers/resellers will state acutal draw, The power used by the light in Watts , this will include the power used by the fans aswell.

The light seems to be doing the job of keeping them short, This is one reason I like LED.

I would still like to see a picture of your light, there aren't many I haven't seen.

By seeing it and maybe putting a name to it, it allows me the see how various LED perform.

peace brother

Lams

• Like 1

Thanks Kerbilli :D

It is always nice to see equipment that is being used for a grow.

I am guessing it is Red/Blue spectrum 630nm,660nm & 425nm ?

It is certainly helping with young seedlings keeping them short and not giving them a hot enviroment , which may cause stress under HID.

Peace

Lams

Time to watch them grow ;) It will be nice to see them put on all thier finery. :)

I am noticing there are alot of dead leves on the floor, it might be a good idea to clean them out before your young plants get bigger. ;)

Look forwards to next update.

Peace & smokes

Lams

2weeks in hydro, and everything looks good to me. Silver Kush growing little faster than Ultra Sour :) Think i can raise ec almost to 1.0 soon, now it's about 0.6. I will hardly supercrop these two girl, and maybe build scrog. Have any ideas what i need/must to do different? 

Here is one photo of my Original Amnesia Auto, growing under led in dwc.

post-33058-0-19357200-1392983897.jpg

post-33058-0-46685100-1392984099.jpg

• Like 2

yes for sure they are settled now in the system and getting a nice bost :) thanks for the news man, i think also they should handle the EC 1, just keep eyes open and watch daily what they are telling you ;)

Have a good grow man!

• Like 2

After 3weeks in hydro.

Today i supercropped plants and maybe later i'm using LST technique. HPS is 300w position, when i change the lightcycle i will turn hps to 400w. 2-3weeks left on veg. Silver Kush (on left) is growing faster than Ultra Sour.

post-33058-0-93851400-1393407295.jpg

• Like 3

Second day on 12/12 lightcycle, now waiting for streching. Ec is 1.4 and ph 6.2, using ghe lucas formula. Installed scrog few day ago, and hope i can get it almost full. There is nothing special now, they grow just i want them grow :) Usually i have some nute problems in the end of blooming, hope this time not. Next wednesday i must leave my girls alone for week, because i'm going to barcelona. After it, i will raise hps to 400w and soon to 600w. :)

post-33058-0-89689700-1394015737.jpg

• Like 4