Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sin

new member from arizona

Hello everyone I would like to introduce my self. I live in Arizona where a got access to some good Mexican landraces which I would like to breed with at some point...ive been growing for a few years now I grow in canna coco n I love the stuff..I had to stop growing last year but I'm back up a running. I'm in week 5 of flowering,I got Super Limon Haze and sleeping dog flowering..and got Kalashnikova,white widow,merlot og,witch hunt and a one very nice Mexican bag seeds in veg..I will try n get a grow journal going n try n show some of good stains that come out of Mexico n Columbia

• Like 3

Welcoem on SH forum man!

Thanks fr introducing yourself, and let's hops you will appreciate the comunity and all the content around here :) You also seem to have some nice strains growing and be sure i will be around to watch them grow when you will make a grow journal for them ;)

Have a fun discovering the place and if you have any problem during your stay don't hesitate to contact me or a moderator to help you out ;)

See ya online!