Kyrgyzstan!? Issyk-Kul, is *hic* cool

Now, I'v never been theyre myself, but being a russian, a young one, many adult friends have told me that when they were in the army,(and man, the stories they tell, russians were smoking weed 24/7 during the war) anyways, about the lake is-ee-kooli- we pronounce it.... always the guys said the best weed is growing around that river, always only positive comments i heard about it, now this was a long time ago, over twenty years no war operations in that area... only one guy say bout ten years ago they brought some high grade from there, wich was putting out ppl like bam))

so I cant say nothing for sure, but maybe someone who has time, can find more info on it, maybe there is actually some really monster stuff out there, sitting by a lake in i mean, kyrgyzstan? I wouldntv guessed for sure, or believed until i heard it from over ten people... haha..

and one guy, even told me the people who lived there, said for good luck he should run naked in that green field- for two hours- and well him being naive and drunk and young, he did it, after he said, when he came back, all sweaty and drenched in some sticky shit that pissed him off, the guys took out some credit card or whatever, and started to scrape him and make joints, he was shocked, and thats when he started smoking, personally, i still kind of dont believe him))) but tha way he explain it like he was really there and involved in that stuff, so anyways.... thats all da info Iv got) peace out!

• Like 2

well thanks cause i learned a new place today i had never heard of this country! and seems like a nice green plance with that lake in the middle wouldbe nice to see something over there it ould show some beautiful landscapes :)

• Like 1

Could be some nice smoke there for sure.

It is north of places like Pakistan,Nepal,Tibet,India and Afghanistan. I'm  sure through many years of trade along the trade routes and also the nine year war the russian army was fighting the Mujahideen in Afghanistan.. That there would be some nice indicas moving about.

Be sure to let us know if your findout somemore about the herbs in  kyrgyzstan.

It is a place I'll try and do a little reading about, but on the internet your searches will probably be more fruitful as you will use cyrillic script, where as I would be searching with latin script.

That for letting us know :)

peace & smokes

Lams

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I've been to Issuk-Kul and Kyrgyzstan. Some of my best friends are from there. A few thoughts: The vast majority of the weed in KG is total shit. All of the good stuff is supposed to come from Afghanistan. The other aspect is that if the strain hunters get caught there they are going to be pretty fucked. When I last checked it was 20 years in the slammer if you get caught. You can bribe your way out of it, but since you guys are going to have cameras on you it would probably be way more than if the average goofball like me got caught. 

If they did go I'd definitely recommend finding a local contact before you go (as you do on most your expeditions). 

On another note there are some positives: There may indeed be some untouched land races there. The country is absolutely beautiful and most of the people are nice. 

• Like 2

Kyrgyzstan is a beautiful. If the people there invite you into their house they will treat you to a feast. And when I say the weed is terrible I mean that no one really grows (or at least grows the propers way). Here are some pics of Issuk Kul & the surrounding area.

post-33446-0-81198500-1392088776.jpg

post-33446-0-43287100-1392088865.jpg

post-33446-0-00757900-1392088869.jpg

• Like 2