People's thoughts and reviews on advanced nutrients

Nerzo420

I've just been givin sensigrow for veg and connoisseur for flower as my base nutrients then I've got loads of additives like b52, voodoo juice, piranha, sensizyme, bud candy, bud ignitor, big bud, bud factor x, nirvana, rhino skin, I've not got to try them out yet tho I'm

Hoping they will be good :)

• Like 1

Advance nutes do work excellent but the price is so damn high. If you got a thin wallet i suggest Canna.
However, i used to be a supporter for advance until Big mikes partner and Co owner got arrested for being a pedofile.
I will not jump to conclusion that he is guilty until they prove that in court.
Until that is solved i would not recommend anyone to buy or support Advance nutes.
If it´s true i rather not see my money in the pockets of a child rapist.

https://www.change.org/petitions/boycott-advanced-nutrients-ltd-to-fight-child-rape
And the Advance nutes defence speech
http://www.scribd.com/doc/168773354/Advanced-Nutrients-Addresses-Child-Rape-Arrest-of-Owner

I really hope he is innocent and that it will be resolved soon one way or another because Advance nutes do work really good.

• Like 2

Thanks for the info tokage,

Even if he gets aquitted, the thought will still be bugging me like you, that I don't want my money lining the pockets of a pedo rapist.

However the fact that he used to be an international drug smuggler and has made a lot of money smuggling drugs, which could have made him a target for a set up.

Governments, Police and similar specalist govement agencies such as DEA, CIA,FBI,NSA,MI5,MI6 have all set people up and have told lies, so things aren't always what they seem at first look.

Often when pedo's are outted in the media, other past victims will come out of the woodwork,victims that until then were too scared or thought they wouldn't be believed, if they reported it.

In this case I haven't heard of other people bringing accusations of the same offence, which is a little odd if he is a pedo.

However, untill all the info is iin and court case is over, I will not buy from them. ( I haven't bought from them before,but have always heard good things about thier nutrients,but this is enough to put me off buying from them).

Peace

Lams

Hey Nerzo imo Advanced nuts are ok but not the best out there theyr seperate lines arent balanced well and how the two masters said damn exenssive and moraly a bit questionable amt.

If u want some high quality nutes u should take a look at Hose&Gardens nutes these are the best ive come acrosss in my growcareer ;)

cheers

• Like 1

Thank Vertox :)

House and Garden is a Dutch company and have distibuter in USA & UK and across the whole of Europe. Nice to hear of nice nutes we can all use, too often I see good reports on nutes , only to find they are only available in the USA.

Peace bro

Lams

• 4 weeks later...

For the last quarter or so of 2013, I experimented with various nutrient regimens and a few ‘new’ products out there in order to make sure that going into 2014, I would be using the most effective and efficient regimen possible.  I’ve also spent a good deal of time either alternating between running a soil-based crop or purely hydroponics.The regimen that I use is very effective i.e Golden Tree Nutrient

I used to use AN all the time....I can't speak highly enough about it :) I know it's pricey but if you got the cash, get it :)

I used...Sensi Grow and Voodoo Juice for veg....then Sensi Bloom, Big bud and bud candy in the flowering. These additives aren't essential at all, I have ran plants with/without Bud Candy or Voodoo Juice and they both turned out great :)

• Like 1

Thanks guys :) I've been running my advanced nutrients for a few weeks now and Im loving them to be honest I've bought pretty much all there line up from hobbyist to grand master, wasted abit of money on stuff I won't use on this run but it will come in handy some day :) I'm running sensigrow a and b and voodoo juice and b52 and little bit of calmag and nitrozyme for veg and when I switch to flower I've got the connoisseur to test out along will all the big bud overdrive bud candy rhino skin tarantula bud factor x bud ignitor and a few more :)