hello de france

french mango

hello, here I am french I come here because the french forum its not very cool and not very professional, I am a farmer in land for 10 years and I embarked on hydro so I need your help but my english is very very bad so I have problem to read so please do not blame me if I post in the wrong place.
THANKS TO ALL

• Like 3

Hello french mango :)

Welcom to Strain Hunters Forum, we like to be friendly and help our family where ever we can.

We can help if there is a problem with translation. I find using Google Translate a helpful tool, I'am not a Frech speake so we will see how good it is. ;)

Dust and myself will help where we can and will be sure to point you in the right direction when iy comes to growing your ladies.

If you see an article that is interesting, copy it and paste into google translate and it will be easier for you to read.

Have good discovering of the forum :)

Peace & smokes

Lams

Bonjour :) mangue français

Welcom à Strain Hunters Forum, nous aimons être amical et aider notre famille nous le pouvons.

Nous peuvent aider si il ya un problème de traduction. Je trouve l'aide de Google Translate un outil utile, I'am pas un speake Frech donc nous allons voir comment il est bon. ;)

Poussière et moi-même aider nous pouvons et nous ne manquerons pas de vous diriger dans la bonne direction quand iy vient à la croissance de vos dames.

Si vous voyez un article qui est intéressant, copier et coller dans google translate et il sera plus facile pour vous de lire.

Avoir une bonne découverte du forum :)

Peace & fumées

Lams

Welcoem on SH forum man!!

I hope you will find this place more cool than the French forum but it should not be dificult :P;)

I hope you will enjoy, and look forward to see your outdoor growing!

Have a good discovering of the place