Sun System® HPS 150 Grow Light Fixture Review

Plain_Sight_Doc

I ordered it on amazon. It works rather well for a small consistent garden of 4 plants or so. Its a High Pressure Sodium Bulb 150w with 1600 lumens fer square foot.Almost orange pink light eminates from its almost foot long bulb. High Amount of light. Decent temperture with vented ballast. Its not a digital ballst so it only works with HPS Bulbs, but it does have alot of penetrating light for dense veg growth . 70 bucks and it included the light bulb and hanging racks. 

In my opinion this model is extremely well built and durable with steel rivets keeping its metal reflector held together. Has removable reflectors that reflect high percentage of light. On off switch is also on the back side.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/4177PzrBH%2BL._SX425_.jpg

• Like 1

Very nice Plain.

I have had micro grows myself and did like the look of this unit and was on my list of lights that i might have bought. It will do very well in the space you are using .

At the time money  wasn't so easy to come by and I had bought a 70W HPS for virtually nothing and added to my DIY CFL light.

Here a picture of it

post-8436-0-21065500-1390163565.jpg

Have a good grow & I can't wait to see your sun systems 150W  light in action and of course your ladies basking under it.

Peace brother

Lams

• Like 2

Very nice Plain.

I have had micro grows myself and did like the look of this unit and was on my list of lights that i might have bought. It will do very well in the space you are using .

At the time money  wasn't so easy to come by and I had bought a 70W HPS for virtually nothing and added to my DIY CFL light.

Here a picture of it

attachicon.gifDiy light.jpg

Have a good grow & I can't wait to see your sun systems 150W  light in action and of course your ladies basking under it.

Peace brother

Lams

Yay thanks man. It works well for the price :]

• Like 1