helppp is my plant the right size for 16 days into veg

Nerzo420

you can spray her a little at night time when the light is off with some demineralized water and booster inside or just pure it will raise a little the humidity around the plant and help a very little, but it should not affect the growth, did you see it slow down or the new baby leaves keep growing normally?

And yes 50 60 is a little low for seedling they prefer around 70 80 for first 1- 2 weeks, but it's better t have humidity a little too low than too high ;)

• Like 1

when you water , pick up the pot,feel the weight.

when it gets light when picking it up and the top inch is dry then water.

It is good to have a wet and dry cycle.

If you got airy soil in a free draining pot,like a smart pot, you will want to water it more often.

A heavier soil in a less well draining pot will need watering less.

If you are watering everyday you won't want to feed every day or your likely to get salt build up and get lock out.

Peace

Lams

Yeah man that makes good sense so say I water 3-4 times a week how many times would you suggest to use feedings, advanced advised me to use on every watering but I've also read people doing feedings 3 out of 4 of there watering and stuff like that, sorry to ask so many questions haha cheers bro

I only use organics, and run Biobizz, I know there are alsorts of  stuff out there I could be using , I keep it simple & straight forward and I am happy.

Not used Advanced nutrients , may be there is someone who does who can help.

No problems asking questions ;) but the answer I don't know ;)

Peace brother

Lams

A little TLC and she be ok.

She is looking better than when we first saw her and is putting on some growth.

Giver her a couple of weeks and you won't recognise her.

She should have some colour in her cheeks and have a nice little bit of growth filling her ouit.

Temps are now better, I know you have HPS, does it have any adde blue in the spectrum?

Veg does like a bit of blue, got any spare cash? If you do think about a blue cfl, it will always come in handy for seedling!

Peace

Lams

There is no straight forward answer to that question.

Some strains love both tecniques and some don't respond well to it.

It also comes down to your style of growing and what you want the plant to do.

Both techniques will slow the plant down a little for a short while, but maybe give you the shape you want for a LST,a SCRoG or if you are Mainlining.

These are some threads you should read, also look at as many grow journals as you can, if you see someone using a technique you would like to know more about , do ask questions in the thread as that person can answer on that style of growing.

Fimming & Main Lining -  http://forums.strainhunters.com/topic/7862-fiming-and-mainlining/?hl=fimming#entry120093

Fimming Topping Tutorial -  http://forums.strainhunters.com/topic/7974-fimming-topping-tutorial/?hl=fimming

Mainlining Tutorial  -  http://forums.strainhunters.com/topic/7882-main-lining-tutorial/?hl=mainlining

Bozoph's SCROG training regime (west coast masters style) - http://forums.strain...aining-regimen/

Nug Buckets Technique - http://forums.strain...t-how-to-do-it/

By reading you will learn and be more able to decide on a style. You should also do a little searching as to weather your chossen strain likes topping or fimming or not.

There are so many strains available today, it is difficult to say which strains like it or not, but someone on the interweb  will know if a certain strain likes it or not, Google is a very useful tool for this.

Peace brother

Lams

Just a matter of having a look round and trying it.

After each grow you will  get better a judging what to do or how you want to do it.

It is a cullmative learning effect, in time all your knowledge adds up and increases.

A good way to see would be have two plants, top one & fim one and you will see the differences.

Maybe try fimming, after all if you do over do it you will have topped. FIT (Fuck I Topped) :P

If you read the links I posted, you will say to yourself I like this method/results or I don't like that method/results.

Sometimes you just got to take the plunge , there will be many more grows to try it a different way.

Top or Fim you will still get buds. :D

We will come a long for the ride, but the ball is in your court this time.

You will have fun whichever you decide to do. ;)

Peace my friend

Lams