The satanist answer to power.

shamanstrain

Well, this is free of thoughts, but please do not say they are going to hurt someone with magic .... the only magic here .... is green!  And is for cure!

hugs! 

Yo man! That was exactly my point when I answered the shamanstrain that weed is not connected with the satanic departement and hurting people....

As long as a memebr does not hurt another member physically, mentaly, psychically,  or with any other type of threat or threatening behavior, they are entitled to believe what they like.

If they believe thier spiritual or religious beliefs help grow cannabis or that cannabis can help them spiritually, that is thier belief, we can not belittle or denegrate it.

Some topics such as religous belief systems can be contentiuos,Strain Hunters is a  forum that welcomes all people no matter thier beliefs .

If in doubt, it may be best to just  agree to disgree or say nothing if it is likely to hurt another persons feelings.

If you don'tl like a thread and it goes against your beliefs maybe it is better not to post in it, as it may lead to a storm in a teacup.

If you feel a member has broken a forum rule report it using the report button and a member of the mod team  or admin team will investigate it.

There are very few rules here and for the most part the forums  are self regulating.

Respect each other and help where you can, this is an amazing forum, it would be shame for people  get caught up in  the nitty gritty, if it can be avoided.

love and hugs to all members I make no exceptions.

Peace to all brothers and sisters

Lams

• Like 1

As long as a memebr does not hurt another member physically, mentaly, psychically,  or with any other type of threat or threatening behavior, they are entitled to believe what they like.

If they believe thier spiritual or religious beliefs help grow cannabis or that cannabis can help them spiritually, that is thier belief, we can not belittle or denegrate it.

Fine, but what will you do when it is a commandement of "a path"  to destroy any imiagined  "enemy" as it was said here twice in this tread?  "besides the power I have to destroy them." "Those that said it isn't a path, I will  destroy you." etc. pp Just because I had the impression that a certain kind of aggressivness aka satanism is not necessarily a part of cannabis spirituiality and was just discussing it? Is that "all good" ? And I can see no belittleing in discussing that.

For me, I do not take that serious and I can deal with it, no problem, but I know a lot of people who would be scared like hell when a satanist threatens to destroy them.

That is all what I have  to say about this issue and I will take your advice and leave this thread.

Firefighter

I did not actually read that he would destroy anyone just that he could. We might as well stay on his good side if anyone is in doubt hihi
Perhaps a few people could be scared as hell BUT take it from a guy that was forced in to a christian family. The other side is not a pick-nick in the park either. I guess it is about what we believe in and in the end accept in others.
What is interesting about this thread is not that Shamanstrain claims he is a Satanist, the interesting part is how people react. I have always loved poking around in the general populations minds. Humans are strange and there are billions of combinations of personalities. What is there not to like? 

WARNING! THIS POST MAY CONTAIN BLACK MASS MATERIAL! WARNING!

Even though I am a Satanist (not a Laveyan Satanist.), I like his black mass, I, simply don't acknowledge it.  I find it a weak ritual. I think all religions are fascinating. When I practice ritual Satanism I don`t even acknowledge another religion even exists.  It is so easy to mock another religion. Any Satanist can do it. Most religions do it at some point, I know it`s sad. It even causes war. Though I don`t mind war for some reason even though I am an ex soldier. I didn't join the army to make friends, I went there because I wanted to fight.  Below Is the lord Jesus's prayer mocked just from me trying to mock it...because im bored, not because I use it in black mass. I simple don`t practice that in ritual. If I did use it in ritual it would explain that I am bored of my religion. You may use it as ritual if your bored of being a Christian or simply bored of your religion.

WARNING! DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT A SATANIST!

Hail Satan, who art in Hell

Lucifer be thy Name

Thy inferno come

thy will be done

on earth as it is in hell

Give us this night our daily demons

And lead us into darkness

forgive those not who trespass against us

And lead them into Hell

Hail Satan!

I was raised by Christians. Here is a bedtime prayer they taught me I have mocked.

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the lord, My soul to reap.

When I die before I wake, I pray to satan! My soul to take. Hail Satan! 

Metallica no. Though I did put some of my rituals I do up on youtube but they took them down.  They must have been 100% effective and youtube is scared of it getting it the hands of the public. I will be doing a grimoire recreation spell that is written in blood and selling it for thousands of dollars. I never named the grimoire it was like an outside spirit telling me what the name should be only what the spirit says it should be. It has the name. If it whispers it into you. Hail Satan!

• 1 month later...

Do as you will...As long you don't hurt the "whole"...

Do as thy Will, there is no other law besides simplicity. As for the Nature part I got nature to pay me for being the whore, not the other way around. I like it because I can do anything.  Life seems to treat you better when you got it. Just like when you got weed. Or even better, Good LSD when women say I will fuck you for your acid. I would rather give them a hit and do it with them that way everyone is happy and only nature treats Satanism better then any Wicca.