The satanist answer to power.

shamanstrain

Weed has always existed since life began. Life in the universe has always been there L.ife, just like matter has always existed. No matter where it started in the universe, one thing can be clear! Marijuana is the all cure to religious suffering. I have for-seen spiritual entities just by growing and smoking marijuana. Government forces want to blind you from the truth that you should know yourself. Brainwashing is the powers number one control in the media and cult associations..  I believe as a satanist self deceit is your number one enemy.   :flood: Natural forces besides you have complete control of the universe. You as a power can conduct any satanic practice on earth you want. Healing plants have been there longer than any man has come to judge so.  So as natural anyone with power tries to take it away from you. Well Stop that and think! if you know magi ck being invisible is the key esp. for grow ops.

Every one follows thier life in a different way, for myself I don't follow Satanic ideologies but rather follow the buddhist teachings of compassion,forgiveness and love &  also follow the light of Jah. (PS. Buddhist can be a member of any  religon that has, compassion,forgiveness & love at the centre of thier belief system. It is a way of being and not a true religion as it does not have a Godhead to worship).

We may differ on our thoughts here, I will follow my path, you will follow yours, these are the choices we make for ourselves.

I hope your method works for you and your plants will be healthy but as a general rule, I don't like to air my religous beliefs here and rather concentrate on the plant at hand, Cannabis. ;)

have a good grow

Lams

• Like 3

Cannabis can be a big part of spiritual practices. Taking care of anything helps heal the soul. Like it or not you can make your own religion/belief out of cannabis just as much as the mushrooms cults did back in the day. Hemp was used in biblical times i am sure it's use dated before 5000 B.C. There had to been a religion/cult made out of it at some point in history.

.  I believe as a satanist self deceit is your number one enemy.   :flood: Natural forces besides you have complete control of the universe. You as a power can conduct any satanic practice on earth you want. Healing plants have been there longer than any man has come to judge so.  So as natural anyone with power tries to take it away from you.

We had a conversation a while ago about LSD, and I could feel that vibe of yours and I was talking something that with acid anybody is waiting for "the big one coming".  Well, Satanism and the forces connected with it have nothing to do with healing and our plant. Satanism is the pure force of an unihibited EGO while cannabis is connected with more female powerful forces. So much said about self-deceit. So my hope is, that you are not a real satanist, but mistake some spiritual experiences for being satanic. I hope for you, they are not.

Stay on the bright side, baba.....

There is no day without night,no sun without rain & no yin without yang.

We all choose our path and need respect that others may choose a path we don't follow.

When we have a belief & or belive something to be the only path,we also need to accept that ,that path may  ultimately  lead nowhere.

There are many dualities in life,  belief systems  are no exception, some follow the light some the dark.

If we choose a path and believe in it , we still need to respect other peoples beliefs , no matter how abhorant we may think it is.

When a belief system goes beyond the spiritual ideology and start to harms others, then action may be need to be taken.

Try to be magnamus and not put down someones beliefs, afterall if you believe your religious belief is right path to follow,you also believe salvation will be yours ,There is  no point arguing the toss with someone who thinks differently.

As I mentioned earlier Satanism is not my path, but I can't & won't try to change someone elses religious ideology or put them down.

What ever you believe as long as you love our favorite plant and can share useful information about it , I have no problem.

Peace to all hunters.

Lams

As I mentioned earlier Satanism is not my path, but I can't & won't try to change someone elses religious ideology or put them down.

What ever you believe as long as you love our favorie plant and can share useful information about it , I have no problem.

Yes right. But there are connections between certain forces in the universe and some other things do not have connections because of their very nature. So I just wanted to point out that a connection between Satan and weed is highly unlikely and just feel that the fellow who mentioned that is not seeing that.

YOu have to understand there are different types of Satanism. Being an individualistic Satanist it can be a path and you can indulge in healing artistic rituals. Individualistic Satanism is the most powerful type of Satanism because it leaves nothing that exists or can exist out of its practice. Drugs, alchemy,sex, guns, knives, statues with demon horns, healing, blessing, curses, mushrooms, weed, lsd,  whatever you want.. Most are blind to this and don't understand. That is because most individualist Satanists tend to stay underground and you are lucky to hear one speak. They only follow what they want and not what someone says it is. It is because...You as an individual are the most powerful source for your spirit then anyone can say. I hope this clears everything up for everyone that has bashed me about it. I'm sure anyone that is an individualistic Satanist has learned more from it then anyone can teach them. There is no church in this type of Satanism. There is only a path. Those that said it isn't a path, I will  destroy you.

shaman I hope you understand me, I have said that we should be magnanamus, we have the right to follow what want & what we choose to  believe in and that we should accept other peoples beliefs.

I won't try to change anyones mind or religious beliefs, as I said we choose our own paths and we should respect other peoples choice of path.

I have also said what I believe and you have  said what you belive . I hope you will afford me the same understanding in this matter.

In no way have I put you down or bashed you ,please reread my posts, like you I can follow my own path as you follow yours.

When you say "Everyone has bashed you" using the word "everyone" implies you include me in that, this is simply not the case.

The best way to avoid religious argument are not to bring up religion, we are all entitled to our opinions and beliefs and sometimes people may not agree with you. Thats life my friend. ;)

I'm not telling you not to talk about your religious beliefs, just if you do talk about them someone is bound to say the opposite at some point. I am sure as an intelligent person you already know this to be true.

If someone does say something you don't agree with, maybe best to ignore it, this is a formum for cannabis and as yet you have not answerd the question "how does satanism heal plants".

I will say no more on the matter.

have a good day and peace be with you always . :)

Lams

Bashing someone is to say their belief isn't a path. I know it wasn't you Lams and I thank you for your posts. Blessings on your marijuana adventures. I didn't quote because I believe that person will want to change their post in the future or at least think different after gaining some spiritual maturity. Keep your stick on the ice! (the path in this case.) I will always fight for marijuana as being a religious practice. If that is not a path I don't know what is, besides my other individualistic satanic practices. I think everyone has a path & find it almost humorous when someone says your not on your path. Don't they have a life? I have never bashed other religions in my individualist practices except when they bash me first.. I just simply laugh because their practices will never effect me besides the power I have to destroy them.. If your bashing  someone's religion/path/cult first that means you have weak religious practices.

• Like 1

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law

oh, I didn't know Crowley is so popular in this forum - did not feel THAT vibe until now.....is that some kind of official statement? :rabbi:

It is a pity that the many people left behind DEAD during Crowleys journey thru his life - especially women - could not get their share of the tang from his "Mantra". they were just fodder from way below the pecking order.

Actually i don´t think many knows of Crowley or of the "golden dawn" in this forum. But i was interested once...

me too, but them I had to realize my friends for stationary in the psychiatry ward for that reason and that Israel Regardie was one of the few close to "The Beast" who survived him...but again: what a strange unfamiliar vibe here

Vibes strange or weird still makes this forum unique and special and always plenty of love and understanding going around for each and everyone.
Takes awhile to get used to, and that no hidden meanings exist in members reply and answers.
I could go on for ever on Satanism and magic but i rather talk flowers, soil and buds ehehe

Vibes strange or weird still makes this forum unique and special and always plenty of love and understanding going around for each and everyone.

Takes awhile to get used to, and that no hidden meanings exist in members reply and answers.

I could go on for ever on Satanism and magic but i rather talk flowers, soil and buds ehehe

I always liked this forum for its relaxed hasslefree and gentle atmosphere and as my goomahr says: "satanism make my labia shrivel"

And it is good there are no lies and hidden meanings - they are a part of the lefthand path btw.....

I also think that some people are confused about paganism and satanism. Most folks are just practising paganism in some form and mistake it for satanism. Also Crowley saw himself as a luciferian, not as a satanist, but that was weird enough when you count his victims.

To summarize this: I like the brighter astral forces much more than the deceitful ones and do not forget: satanists and the like promise power and wealth but only the very top of the pecking order gets this stuff. That is another reason why satan is deceiver.

• Like 2

Thanks for bringing up the left hand path. I Don't see Satan or God as a power that exists outside of myself. Its complicated but I will do my best to explain. I don't believe Satan exists outside the human mind. Animals have no concept. I am sure your Satan is different then my Satan. I don't see Satan as the deceiver but the one that can eat the things I don't like. I have helped Satan eat.  I have powerful rituals and magick to hurt others that want to harm me or have harmed me. I have power to do whatever outside the constricts of the human body. I am only as powerful as the dark lord that exists inside myself. The mind can unlock unknowing Magick. The bible says satan was jealous of mankind and tricked us. Satan wants what you have. In a way the bible is right, except there is no satan that wants you. It is a Myth. Only you have to want the left hand path. I don't mind sharing power, only If it is used to complete the same goal. Except there is no goal I have I cannot complete myself. Hail Satan!

Thanks for bringing up the left hand path.  I have powerful rituals and magick to hurt others that want to harm me or have harmed me

If you are referring to Magick you are referring to Crowley, right? I am not aware that Crowley ever had rituals to call satan. He was posessed by some Egyptian deities or demons but not satan. He called himself luciferian, I guess.