Cannatonic from seed to harvest

anguscr

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi John .... Very good, old landraces I used to grow where Mexican, Colombian & Perubian, the smoke of colombian sativas was awesome!!!! but the yield indoors was always very low. I'll keep her growing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Romeu .... U will be a good father for those babes, I'm sure that u will get a great plant out of it.

Tokage .... I'll send u the box by mail.

• 1 month later...
Guest superbluehaze

hi mate,

My Cannatonic down that it is flowering is a different phenotype to yours.

your one takes after a Columbian parent, mine after a Pakistani parent.

she is a world class strain in any case.

take care,

john

Hi John .... Mine looks very wild Sativa but at the same time bushy, she's a good plant & fantastic smoke, already finished a small clone, did not did the smoke report because I smoke it all after 3 weeks of drying so she could be better. Great 2 have 2 phenos, yours looks like a fantastic plant, will put more seeds in a few months to try to get that second pheno ... & there's also Romeu's on the way that may be a different 1.... we'll see. I'll keep them growing !!!!!!

Guest superbluehaze

no worries mate.

Yes - keep them growing

last night I pruned the plant a little bit - lower branches and some inner .

i wanted to open up the plant just a bit.

these whole branches I have put into a brown paper bag.

these will be a taste of what is to come - even at 4 weeks these buds will be potent.

take care mate,

john

John ... Great to test it now, tell me how u feel it, prunned oppened cannatonic on the way. Great !!!!

& the Cannatonic is ready to enter in 12/12 in a few days, will give her 36 hours of darkness before get her in, here a today pic.

Cannatonic%2027%2006%202011%20reduced.JP

Tokage .... Yes, the domination of the Sativa is total, but also has some Indica trade marks like the time, she was ready to harvest in 9 weeks, none pure Sativa can be ready in such a shor time, internot distance is short, also the G13 taste is there, but the look is 100% Sativa as u say is difficult to get the cocktail in her ....lol...lol......lolololwink_smile.gif

the 36h dark period will do wonders my friend, even better if you could first lower the light time... 16 15 14 13 then the dark period, I did it both and at day 5 of flowering period the first hairs showed up, this leads to more mature buds in the end for sure, since they are maturing from earlier days! :D John is the man!!!

Wonderful!

Take care

Very nice angus,I use the 36h lights off too and it works a treat,they begging for the light at the end and growth is amazing..

This straine is very interesting,seen it on medical report and its up there with the best,good luck with it.

Take care.

Guest superbluehaze

looking great, my friend;

she is doing really well;

here is something you may enjoy seeing:

can1.JPG

cannatonic_0.JPG

take care, mate

john