Kalashnikova (Auto) + Green O Matic (Auto)

how much do you feed them by now?

Hey Dust,

I'm following this feeding chart:

http://generalhydroponics.com/site/gh/docs/feeding_sched/GH-FloraSeries-DTW-Charts.pdf

I fed them with week 3 amounts and will flush them next watering to start feeding for flowering cycle.

I'll post some pictures later. The Kalashnikovas are trying to fight back but although they are growing, new leaves dont stay 100% healthy much long and begin curling down and getting the yellow spots.

I also think they are suffering from the heat as well, since they are not growing new branches, they seem a little uncomfortable to say the least. :/

Cheers

and what PH do you use? but for me this chart seems a little strong maybe, can you post a pic of the curling down please :)

The PH is 6.5 / 6.4, although I gave them low ph feedings in the first 2 waterings.

I'll post some detailed pictures today.

ok well it's a good average PH for soil grows, that being said most of the strains enjoy to get lower PH in the beginning of their life, for now you can continue like this but for next time maybe try to stay more around 6 during the first weeks and 6,2 more or less for veg it usually works good in soil :) then in flower you can go up to 6,5

good luck man i'll wait for the pics

• Like 1

ok well it's a good average PH for soil grows, that being said most of the strains enjoy to get lower PH in the beginning of their life, for now you can continue like this but for next time maybe try to stay more around 6 during the first weeks and 6,2 more or less for veg it usually works good in soil :) then in flower you can go up to 6,5

Thanks for the tips!

• Like 1

Sunshine mix # 6 specs - Formulated with Canadian Sphagnum peat moss, nutrient charge (with Gypsum), (contains twice the fertilizer charge and Gypsum as our Mix #1) and dolomitic limestone.

The chart you show is a drain to waste chart for coco ie no added nutrients.

Following a drain to waste feed program on fertilised compost may lead to salt build up.

Here is a GH flora chart for soil

post-8436-0-21826500-1391777315.jpg

Fertilisers added to composts are usually good for the first 3 weeks so becarefull with nute anount if you use them in these first few weeks.

Peace

Lams

• Like 2

Just to be sure. I'm growing in soillless sunshune mix, should I treat it as regular soil them, PH wise?

no in soiless medium it's lower normally, but if i remember good in the beginning of the grow you were lower already and having torubles no? or i am mixing with another journal maybe ^^  but yes in soiless it's considered more like hydro values, or coco, but like lams pointed if it's the calendar for coco you have then it confirms what i was thinking on the fact this chart is a little too strong for your setup :)

• Like 2

Sunshine mix # 6 specs - Formulated with Canadian Sphagnum peat moss, nutrient charge (with Gypsum), (contains twice the fertilizer charge and Gypsum as our Mix #1) and dolomitic limestone.

The chart you show is a drain to waste chart for coco ie no added nutrients.

Following a drain to waste feed program on fertilised compost may lead to salt build up.

Here is a GH flora chart for soil

attachicon.gifGeneral_Hydroponics_Flora_series_soil_feeding_schedule_640x480_.jpg

Peace

Lams

It seems I might be overfeeding the plants, is that it?

Lately I've been giving them about twice the amounts above. I'll change for this chart for the kalashnikovas. The green o matic is very strong and growing branches very fast.

Let's see how week for will turn out.

Thanks for the support Lams

• Like 3

Day 23

I'm loosing my hopes on the Kalashnikovas, they seem so fragile.

The Green o Matic is doing fine, with a lot of branching and many internodes.

Here are some pictures of the grow. Just flushed them and will see how they react to it.

post-33248-0-20848100-1392033382.jpg

post-33248-0-63839000-1392033386.jpg

post-33248-0-35361300-1392033394.jpg

post-33248-0-34921500-1392033398.jpg

post-33248-0-94461500-1392033402.jpg

post-33248-0-09743200-1392033407.jpg

• Like 1

Hola Soles, 

Veo en sus plantas el mismo problema en la floración avanzada, falta de PK. Esto puede ser debido a: 

1 - Un pobre acidez (ph calibrar mal) 
2 - Un mal sustrato 
3 - Una mala alimentación (exceso de alimentación como no alimentación es tan malo)

Si está utilizando una gran cantidad de fertilizante, las raíces están saturados y no pueden alimentarse adecuadamente. Si utiliza poco fertilizante, en todo caso, la planta puede necesitar nutrientes. No todas las cepas requieren la misma cantidad de nutrientes, por lo que, usted tiene plantas saludables y no en otros.

Se puede ver en las fotos, los nuevos brotes son saludables. Las hojas nuevas son saludables. Eso quiere decir, que es posible la ploblem se resuelve (sólo posible).

Las hojas afectadas nunca se recuperan, siempre será así. Lo importante es que las hojas nuevas son saludables. Si las hojas nuevas son saludables, se puede ver que el problema se resuelva.

Saludos hermano (y lo siento por mis englis lol)   :)
  • Like 1

Overwater,overfeeded..more perlit needs and repot your plants....any question about auto kalashikova please feel free to ask...grow that strain 4 times  and 1 times in Auto Cannabis Cup(with no awards but that's dif. story) on this website.

Keep Growing!

http://forums.strainhunters.com/topic/6358-kalashnikova-automatic-first-try-in-soilmix-70-days-done-ghsc-powder-feeding/page-1

• Like 2

Overwater,overfeeded..more perlit needs and repot your plants....any question about auto kalashikova please feel free to ask...grow that strain 4 times  and 1 times in Auto Cannabis Cup(with no awards but that's dif. story) on this website.

Keep Growing!

http://forums.strainhunters.com/topic/6358-kalashnikova-automatic-first-try-in-soilmix-70-days-done-ghsc-powder-feeding/page-1

Can't see your pictures in your journal... don't know why.

I think since Green o Matic took so well the first weeks where I overfed and maybe overwatered, I overlooked the Kalashnikovas.

I think they won't recover fully, but I'll keep them in my grow for now. I'll post some pics later. Thanks for the advice, and congrats for your journal.

• Like 1

DAY 33 -

After a long 4 weeks of very high temperatures (30 - 34) and some feeding mistakes, things are starting to get more stable.

Temperatures now are in good range 24 night 27 day, the feeding has also been corrected and my problems have reduced to just expecting the plants to recover.

Green o Matic has already 60 cm tall with lots of branches but I think it grew too much due to the distance I had between lights and the plants (2 feet). Now I have temperatures under control at 1 feet distance.

The Kalashnikovas are still struggling, one of them actually recovered a lot but the other two are still stunned. I'll leave them in the grow for now.

I'll be starting a whole new journal of White Whidow and White Strawberry Skunk in a few days and hopefully will be less stressful than this one.

Here are some pics! Please comment whatever you may like. Cheers!

post-33248-0-21786300-1392812395.jpg

post-33248-0-65666500-1392812398.jpg

post-33248-0-87367700-1392812401.jpg

post-33248-0-81223300-1392812404.jpg

post-33248-0-37900400-1392812407.jpg

post-33248-0-19819200-1392812410.jpg

post-33248-0-22552000-1392812413.jpg

post-33248-0-31048200-1392812416.jpg

post-33248-0-20155800-1392812419.jpg

post-33248-0-35578700-1392812422.jpg

post-33248-0-97621100-1392812427.jpg

Hi friend, 

Nice Kalash!!  ;)

If you have good amount of light, it is not necessary to cut the lower branches.

The cars do not tend to grow excessively, that's positive to get all the branches, to produce more flowers (better light reaches all points)

Regards! 

• Like 1

Hi friend, 

Nice Kalash!!   ;)

If you have good amount of light, it is not necessary to cut the lower branches.

The cars do not tend to grow excessively, that's positive to get all the branches, to produce more flowers (better light reaches all points)

Regards! 

I'm using a 400w HPS so the lower branches are already visibly less developed than the others, just don't know if cutting them will boost the top flowers.

The Green o Matic is already showing lots of hairs and quite a few bud sites. Let's see how they go for the next week.

Hi,

I'm so sorry for delete all pics from my journal but that for securty reason.

Your Plants looks bigger so they can take more fertz and water.

I wouldn't cut any branches...that slow down your budsite.Thay response for root grow is well.

Last time I have grow 3 plants as you...have a look:

post-15877-0-14517300-1393330250.jpg

post-15877-0-41857800-1393330332.jpg

post-15877-0-29009100-1393330367.jpg

• Like 3