Cheers from down south!

Soles

Hey everyone,

Directly from somewhere in south america, I recently got back from amsterdam with some seeds and have started a journal on the Autoflowering section.

Hope everyone can give a look and help me out as conditions are a little adverse this time of year.

I'm a big fan of GH seeds and despite of all the bad stuff said out there, it is still one of the best cannabis company in the world.

Have grown a few strains before and never had any problems, my only problem is living in a screwed up country with wrong politics.

Cheers

hey Soles :)

Welcome to Strain hunters forums, it's nice to have you on board. :D

I'm sure you had a great time in the Dam and cool you got some nice strains to take home.

I ignore negative things that people say about the Green House, we all know they have great strains and awesome coffee shops. Haters gonna hate, no matter what.

Politics often screws up peoples lives, but we just ignore that too and grow our herbs reguardless.

We will be sure to follow your grow and help where we can ;)

Peace bro

Lams

Welcome on SH forum man!

Like the people always say the truth is in the seed ;) And most of the people hating have never tried the seeds ;) But anyways i am glad that you join the family, and i wish you all the best with your brand new seeds :)

I hope you had a great time in AMS as well ;) it's such  a nice city with so many things to see :)

If you have a problem on the fourm don't hesitate to ask the mod team and we'll do our best to help you ;)

Have a good discovering of the place