Seed Testing is back !

Dust

Hellooo Hunters!

So! i have a good news for you :) We are starting a new batch of Testing on some upcoming strains, and we have some seeds for you as well to help us make sure everything is ready and steady! the more the merrier you know it ;)

The strains that will be to test are:

-White widow auto

-Jack herer auto

-Damnesia auto

-Skunk auto (won some prizes in Irun 2013 :) )

So we have a limited amount of packs we can not send to 40 people of course, so there will be a little selection to choose our partners as it has always been :)

We do not ask for much:

-You are a member for a few months,  or have shared 1 complete grow journal at least  with us on www.strainhunters.com

-You will make weekly updates with pictures and infos on the growth, PH, EC, temperatures etc... and fill the calendar we willl send by email.

-You will have to start the grow quickly after receiving the seeds, not 1 month later :rabbi:

And that's about it,  If you suit the criterias and wish to participate send me a PM with your offer of participation and we will choose in between all of you the testers and let you know really quickly :) :)

As usual unfortunatly we can still not send to USA any seeds, but we might be able to send to Canada i am curently asking to try to do it, i let you know what's up as soon as i know so if you are from canada send me the PM and if it's possible we will send to you :)

Have a good day all Hope to see some nice journals soon :D

• Like 22

i live in Colorado US. I really wished i could get some seeds but damn... Ive ordered seeds before and they shipped to me before no problem, from seedbanks outside the US. Maybe there is a creative solution since i live in a place where it is 100% Legal to grow and own and smoke marijuana. :0

• Like 8

i live in Colorado US. I really wished i could get some seeds but damn... Ive ordered seeds before and they shipped to me before no problem, from seedbanks outside the US. Maybe there is a creative solution since i live in a place where it is 100% Legal to grow and own and smoke marijuana. :0

Would love to  find a creative solution too , but sorry for the strains that are not for sale it will be impossible to get them to you from us :(

• Like 3

Damn man you dont have little spot for at least 5 seeds? ;)

Haha I'm sorry to say but my seedlings are already alive.

If I had known that I would have waited.

I have no luck with seed tests lol, but no problems I'll be at the next contest or seed test maybe :D

• Like 4

dust if there is any chance id love to give any of them a go ;) lets get some big yielding girls in my dwc set up ;)

Send me a PM so i can have you in the list ;)

Hey,

im up for some testing for you, keeps me busy ^^

greetings

I answered to your PM ;)

• Like 3

Gonna be nice to see Damnesia auto, will be nice outdoors with some of its heritage with AMS.

It will be nice to se them all grown out.

I'm sure there will be photoperiod strains in the future for testers, we wait and see ;)

Good luck to one and all and have a good grow :D

Peace

Lams

• Like 3

Well, i loved the taste of damnesia reg... honestly i am a fan of amnesia anyway, cos that is the sativa that can make me really stoned, and has wicked flavour. But if i need to pick 1, i think i'd go for the WW auto. I am planning to get some more seeds anyway, including rqs WW automatic, so would b a great opportunity to see them side by side, and compare! Maybe you would like to see  it also! ;)

• Like 2

buenas!!! me dejaron un post con esta prueba que empieza ahora dentro de poco ,me gustaria mucho empezar en este banco asin probando algo de vosotros y aciendoles el segumiento y la galeria en HD ,yo soy de españa!! de malaga!!muchas gracias por hacer estas cosas guays!!! un saludo  todos y suerte!! 

• Like 2

Hey Blumtdverde :)
DUST es el hombre para el contacto, pero voy a pasar su mensaje.
Buena suerte en el proceso de disegno.
Abrazo para ti también hombre
paz
Lams

Hey Blumtdverde :)
DUST is the man for contact but I will pass your message on.
Good luck in the selction process.
Hug to you too man
peace
Lams

Sooo cool!!  :biggrin:  Dust you say you may now be able to ship seeds to Canada for testing which is awesome!! Not so awesome for me though, unfortunately this is going to have to be my last grow for awhile :( :(

Moving in a couple of months + no more legal personal medical grows in Canada for the time being + divorced and angry ex. A couple of lawsuits are happening in Canada though - one is to "grandfather" our personal grow licences and allow the 24,000 or so legal medical growers in Canada to keep our licences and right to grow. Or we have an election in 2015, but just legalizing doesn't mean medical growers will get their right to grow back. I'm looking to maybe work at one of the new legal commercial growery's..if not, I'm not done growing forever, growing this plant is my passion and life's love, but gonna have to do what is almost harder than chewing off my own right arm and take a sabbatical  :suicide:

CONGRATS ON THE NEW STRAINS AND CONGRATS TO THE GROWERS SELECTED TO TEST EM! Gonna follow these grows close  :biggrin:

Peace and respect

• Like 2