new testers needed :)

Dust

Are you not growing any lambs. I cannot at the min I have got to do a grow on here but I love to see the grows you learn so much just by reading on here I have picked so much about organic growing goodluck to those who grow nice dust peace my friends at gh

• Like 2

heh got 4 young ladies atm just starting out on life,need to take some photo's tomorrow and start journal, I've been so slack ;)

Of course it would be nice, but you can watch my babes grow aswell ;) I'm sure there is no shortage of people who want to be testers.

If there isn't enough people who want them, sure I'll be more than happy fill in the gap & me some (don't think thats likely though) ;)

I am excited because it is some new strains :D

I am still wondering if at some point if there will be a prize at the HTCC exclusively for automatic cannabis plants. I been saying this for few years lol ,surely it's gonna happena at some point.

I really do hope so, it's time for a new catagory!

peace

Lams

• Like 1

Funny enough I have a copy of High Times Jan 2104, If you look down the right hand side there is a disclaimer that states " Aquisition of live cannabis seeds is illegal in the United States /Payable in dollars anywhere in the world."

The add does also show, social network links for  - Facebook, Instagram,Twitter and Youtube, these web sites are legal to comment/post on and/or watch.

post-8436-0-94416400-1390857054.png

Click on image to enlarge it and read the print

It still remains illegal to seend seeds to the USA.

There are seed suppliers who stock Green House Seeds, who may or might of sent seeds to the USA. This at the risk of customs confiscating the seeds.  It is the company that sends the seeds that may face legal action by the US attorney, look at what happend to Mark Emery.

Many Europeans do read High Times and where applicable can buy seeds.

If someone on the forums, were to say "I'm from the USA, can you send some seeds" and if Green House Seeds or Strain Hunters, were to say yes, and sent them some seeds,that would be in direct violation of US federal law.

So you understand that this can not be done.

Hopefully Dust will comfirm this, if I have made any mistakes here I am sure Dust will let me know and I will edit accordinly.

Peace

Lams

• Like 3

What more do you need how do I apply?

Send Dust a PM saying you want to be a seed tester.

There is a selection process, I am unsure how many testers are needed, we wait and see.

You have been a member for some months and have shown a grow in the forums, so you fill the criterior for entering.

Now we cross our finger and wait to see the results.

Peace brother

Lams

• 2 months later...