Hello from Middle East

Metal

Hi there

Am new in growing and I think am even new in every thing I will try , Am reading about this since days now but still can't get every thing. So I believe some help will be great. specially that it's not easy to do that in country that I live in.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums ASH :)

You'll find this a friendly place where with some nice members.

Have a look at some of the grow journals we have, you will sure learn lots. ;)

When you say "you can't get everything" do you mean "you don't how to grow" or do you mean "it is hard to get equipment"?

We will help where we can, when we know a bit more.

have a good time looking around the forum, so much to see & read.

Look forward to hearing more from you :D

Peace brother

Lams

Thanks Lams

And what I mean it's about geting Equipment but so far I get some help and until now I think am fine , and about growing it's also I dont know as I didnt start any yet am waiting some friend to help me to get some seeds and wich they will not catch them when they will arrive here.

And I believe so far this forum the best place I found that answered alot of my question during read threads or asking ppl . 

Thanks again for your warm welcome

• Like 1

And yah first help I get is about smell filttering as that was a big problem and some one just give a the good thing to do as can setup carbon filter so I got with a machine that filter the aire and clean it witch cost around 70$ and I believe this solve a big issue here.

So now am moving for another step about what the best seed to get to growing indoor fast.

• Like 2

Good to see your finding your way round the forums :)

It nice to way to learn by watching other peoples grows.

I am guessing there are no grow shops near you (or possibly in you country?).

If you can not get a carbon filter it is not the hardest thing to build. If you want help with that I will find a DIY for it or write one myself. I have built a carbon filter before it is fairly straight forward.

Some Automatic seeds only take 60 days start to finnish and will stay fairly short, maybe a good way to try for your first grow.

Peace brother

Lams

• Like 2

Thanks so so much Bro for that .

I post a thread on the Soil forum and I put the 2 Soil I found here in Market hope if u can look there and advice witch one to get .

The good thing so far I can get soil and some Manure for good price so I will start now with Soil .

And about filtering one from the forum advice me to get one of this and said it will work as am planing to grow max 3 in future, so here is the link to see what u think about this machine ?

I will back latter for you as I think the light is not easy to fined here I toke some pic for what I found on the market so will share and see if that will work or need also to get it from out Source.

And yah I believe Auto Seed will be a good choose for me as it grow fast and can get a good stuff as I have small place to grow on it.

Again thanks for you and for all

• Like 1

I cant post links or pics so didnt take the link here and the thread about Soil didnt post as it say I dont have 5 posts ??!! I see that I have 5 now but still didnt work?

I must leave home now but will send you this even by msg when am home again.

• Like 1

I have replied to you PM. ;)

It would be good to start a thread/topic in the Cannabis Talk - Grow room design section.

Maybe call it "Help wanted, First Time Grower"

Here I can answer your questions about building your grow space and all the equipment you are looking at.

Also other members of the forums can help with advice too.

I will try to find out what sort of soil you are looking in your other post.

Peace bro

Lams

• Like 1

Thanks alot for all that I reply you back . and u right about the grow room section but the thing as I mentioned to u on the PM no one can imagin how small my apartment and that 95% of solution will not working lol I made every thing clear for u also on the PM so will be waiting for ur reply back

Again thanks alot for your effort and help

Hi Ash :)

Would you mind if I posted our posts in PM here?

This way other can learn too & also help.

If I answer in PM all the time it means spending a lot of time with just one member and the information I give cannot be read by others.

I am starting to get an idea of you situation, I still will need to ask more questionss

Is this ok with you?

Your space to grow is 40cm x 40cm, but how tall is it?

We will get something sorted.

Peace bro

Lams

• Like 1

welcome  on SH forum man!

I hope you will get some good results with your first time, share it around here in a grow journal and be sure we will be around to help you if we can and if we see something wrong

If you have any problem you've seen Lams or me are around so don't hsitate to ask us and we'll help yo out ;)

Have a good discovering of the place and good luck with your plant i'll check your threads as well and answered your PM ;)

Cheers!

• Like 1