shortest hight u can start flower

mcrossy

Flowering can only start when a plant becomes sexually mature.

When growing cannabis from seed this is usually 3 weeks, you can see this if you grow 12/12 from seed.

Cutting from a sexually  mature plant once rooted will flower.

Automatic seed some as soon as 14 days, average around 21 days some up to 35 days as with super autos, all dependant on strain of auto.

Some strains such as betty boo auto only grow to 20-30cm .

LST & SCRoG can keep a plant low.

Peace

Lams

• Like 1

lambsbread is right. I clone my plants so heres how it works. The clone of the first plant is as old as the first plant. Even if i clone the clone 100 times the rooted clone will think and be the same age in sexual maturity . So as soon as a clone of mine has rooted, 1-2 weeks, i can flower her. Of course i like to give her till about 12 inches. 1/3 meter before i flower so i can get the most out of them with the space i have availible. :]

• Like 1

I was going to say 20C, but though I'd better double check for you.

Here is what Ed Rosenthal has to say (if you don't know this name, he is a long time cannabis officinado) -  his temps are in F

Root Zone Temperature (RZT) is self-explanatory - it is the temperature in the area of the roots. Marijuana thrives when its roots are kept at room temperature, about 72 degrees. When the air temperature remains at 72 degrees and the root zone is cool, which often happens when containers are placed on a cold floor, the roots do not work as efficiently as they do at a higher temperature.

RZT can also be used as an environmental variable in relationship to air conditions. If the air temperature is too hot, for instance 85 degrees, which is 10-13 degrees above the ideal, and the water temperature is lowered to the low 60's using an aquarium-grade water chiller, the cool water and the warm air seem to cancel each other out. Perhaps there is a heat exchange going on within the plant. Copied & pasted from - http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/2565.html

Conversely, cool air temperatures can be ameliorated using warm RZT.

Approx temp conversions for this article F to C

72F = 22.2C

85F = 29.4C

10-13F = 5.5 - 7.2C approx

Some interesting stuff there, especially the hydro bit ;) A day where nothing is learned is a wasted day for me - this is a nice bit of info I have learned :D

Peace

Lams

• Like 1

Well hear is some pics its not the prettiest but sometimes the best things aint lol the orange bit of pipe is so I can separate each pot to move them round the room less messin about lol just got to drill 2 holes in the wall for the inlet and outlet peace out

post-16962-0-01049300-1391346988.jpg

post-16962-0-54466000-1391347003.jpg

• Like 2