HELLO STRAIN HUNTERS

420smartz

MY NAME IS SMARTPOT AND I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM I HOPE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT CANNABIS AND GROWING TECHNIQUES. MY NAME IS SMARTPOT BECAUSE I USE SMARTPOTS FOR GROW CONTAINERS AND MY MEDIUM OF CHOICE RIGHT NOW IS COCO FIBER. HOPE TO LEARN WHILE I AM HERE I AM VERY OPEN TO NEW METHODS AND WAYS OF GROWING THANKS FOR HAVING ME. 

• Like 2

Hi man Welcome on SH forum ;)

Well i hope you will learn while you are here as well :) and perhaps teach us a few things too ;) feel free to share any tip or technique you have if you see it is not mention on the forum already!

Feel free as well to share your smartpots grows i always enjoy to wach  a new journal and new ladies grow!

If you have any problem on the fourm don't hesitate to contact one of the mod and we'll do our best to help you out

Have a good discovering of the place

THANKS DUST THIS FORUM SEEMS GREAT SO FAR STILL LEARNING MY WAY AROUND, IM INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE ABOUT THE STRAIN I HAVE AND HOW MANY PHENOS THERE ARE IVE ONLY GERMINATED ONE SEED OUT OF A 3 PACK FEMINISED SEEDS IS IT LIKELY ALL THREE SEEDS ARE OF THE SAME PHENO TYPE I KNOW THE ONLY WAY TO REALLY FIND OUT IS TO SPROUT THEM ALL BUT STILL JUST WONDERING IF THERES A CERTAIN KIND TO LOOK FOR THANKS AGAIN MUCH RESPECT..

• Like 1