pineapplechunk (barneys farm feminized) also shoreline and casey jones to be added soon :)

Nerzo420

Hiya Guys this is my first journal :)

First off I'm using

80x80x160 tent

400w hps

3-4litre pots to start then 15litre pots

Biobizz light mix and allmix

187m3/hr outtake with filter 4"

97m3/hr intake 4"

Advanced nutrients full line up

The pics are are a little late as she's a couple weeks old now as she was under stress from cold temps, but just topped her for the first time and she looks alot better now :)

Any help along the way would be much appreciated cheers guys happy growing :)

post-33103-0-43266000-1391565463.jpg

post-33103-0-62307400-1391565498.jpg

post-33103-0-10652900-1391565561.jpg

• Like 3

nice another new journal :) Thanks for opening one and for the nice lil updates alrzady :) I love the shoreline smoke and the pnieapple too, the other one i've never tried but i'll watch it grow ;)

Have a good grow man and good luck for this session!

• Like 1

Many thnaks dust I'm super stoked about the shoreline I've never tried her before :) I've heard nothing but good things :) and the casey jones was a sample from devils harvest so I'm hoping she will be a beauty too :) will be updated more pics tonight also what feedings they will be having tonight, peace bro

• Like 2

Haha when I searched about it I seen the programme your on about based in the 60s? I wonder if it has anything to do with railways or something I don't think it's a cross with Trainwreck or anything so I'm unsure, if you find anything out please let me know lams :) many thanks

• Like 1