GH CHEESE - Chica grow journal

unexpgrow

Hello, today chica has 69 days in veg, and their clones have 10 days, so far so good, and what do you think about my new flow light 250w hps and i will use too exaust the lamp a extractor 15w 98m3 / H.

You think I'm doing things correctly?

• Like 2

hey man maybe a little hint, i know there exist little sockets with piece attached to it so you can actually hang your bulps horizontally.

You would have better lighted surface :)

And for now, you can hang them around 15cm from the plants. Those little cfl's dont give that much heat. And the closer you can put your light without affecting the plants health, the better :)

Anyway, looking good. Keep it up :D

Peace

Hello, today chica has 72 days in veg, and their clones have 13 days, so far so good, and all my clones are ready to veg for 1 wick  and then flow 75/80 days 

NASEX- 12cm = 3mm per day 

SASAMELA- 16cm = 3mm per day

CHICA2- 15.5cm = 3mm per day 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, today chica has 92 days in veg, and their clones have 26 days Total and 14 days on flower, so far so good, but no flowers yet i will wait, but i don't know whats happen.

NASEX- 30cm 

post-32724-0-79195600-1395602555.jpg

SASAMELA- 31cm 

post-32724-0-68754700-1395602573.jpg

CHICA2- 28cm 

AND CHICA MOTHER PLANT 

post-32724-0-93512800-1395602757.jpg

• Like 1

I have no experience growing from cuttings but I thought it would be faster than from seed and the GH videos usually start flowering after 14 days VEG and 10 days in 12/12 - Are you sure you got the right light spectrum for flowering ? The pictures look bright white but what you need is a more yellow kind of light-would be a good idea to toss the CFL's and get the 250 HPS FLOWERING SPECTRUM - 2.300 calvin out.

No harm dne, thoughthey need a certain size to bring out fat buds.

Good luck...

• Like 1

I have no experience growing from cuttings but I thought it would be faster than from seed and the GH videos usually start flowering after 14 days VEG and 10 days in 12/12 - Are you sure you got the right light spectrum for flowering ? The pictures look bright white but what you need is a more yellow kind of light-would be a good idea to toss the CFL's and get the 250 HPS FLOWERING SPECTRUM - 2.300 calvin out.

No harm dne, thoughthey need a certain size to bring out fat buds.

Good luck...

tanks but i already use 250w HPS, for bloom so is not the light... i take pic withe my cellphone so the image quality is not the best...

GOOD STRAINS!!!!! xD

Then I am as clueless what is going on as you are - 92 days of growing and still not a tiny litte bud..I would freak out and look for another pastime..lolYiou done good with the clones and you got good conditions, plants look healthy, too so wtf is going wrong ?

Final question - what fertilizers do you use, maybe a bud ignitor would help.

Calling all growing experts here - please help and educate us ...

• Like 1