NEW The GH Scratch and Win Packaging/contest

Dust

post-4970-0-23815500-1392110477.png

Wassup hunters!!

So i wanted to share with you this little new game we have in the packages of seeds!! Who is gonna find the Gold ticket and visit the Chocolate Factory :P :P

We’re are pleased to announce the launch of the Green House Seed Company ‘Scratch & Win’ packaging/contest.
Starting tomorrow, order some seeds from our web site or from one our participating distributor’s and you could instantly win a great prize!

We're giving away:

• A Fantastic Car worth €10,000,  
  • Full expenses paid trip to Amsterdam,  
  • 4 ROOR Glass, 
  • 5 Volcano Vaporizers, 
  • 10 iPads, 
  • 10 Cameras, 
  • 10 Ipads, 
  • 100 Sweaters + T-shirts, 
  • 2 Full Spectrum LED Grow Light 
  • And many more interesting prizes! 

The promotion is open to everyone 18+ who purchases a pack of our promotion pack seeds and is really simple to enter.
This scratch and win packaging contest is for min. one year.

• Open the seed Pack and simply scratch away the silver layer to reveal a unique code. 
  • Go to the competition web site www.gh-scratch-win.nl 
  • Register and enter some basic personal contact information and the code to see if you have won! 
  • If you win a prize you will see it immediately and receive an email confirmation and we will then contact you to arrange delivery of your prize! It could’t be simpler! 

Read the terms and conditions on the website for more info.

Buy, Scratch & Win at:  www.gh-scratch-win.nlGreen House Seed Company
  • Like 9

Any seed pack from any distributor??

I asked i let you know when i get an answer, i thiiink it is also in the distributors, but they usually sell first the older stocks they have so maybe it will be a little later. I let yo know when i know

cheers

• Like 1

Hey Exodus please i had an answer, like i told you normally all our official distirbutors will get the scratch packages, but will probably first sell their older stock which sounds logical. but don't worry because this contest will last for at least 1 year and maybe 2 or more and new prizes will be added with the time ;)

Good luck everyone, better luc next time Global ;)

• 4 weeks later...
Everyone should take their scratch ticket, although as is so recent, it is possible that some stores / dealers still have not received your tickets, so even the falicitando are not  purchased. 

Everything comes friends, thousands of prizes are waiting :)

• 1 month later...
  • 6 years later...