Skywalker OG Week 8 Flowering

Phyziks

OMFG now i need to get me some of those was it a cut or seed?

Looking super good man.

It was a cut from california. Still not sure if its the true Skywalker OG from LA but it's quite a gem

seems like she gave you some good buds and with nice colors :) If you have al ittle more pictures it will always be enjoyed ;)

Thanks for sharing man have a good smoke

I'll be sure to add some on the day of harvest coming up any day now. The plant is beautiful now

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey phyziks I had a couple questions for ya I've got 2 phenos of skywalker that I have mothered right now and I'm a dwc guy and I want to get back to soil...are you running soil and if so how do you manage you ph I haven't grown in soil in like 4 Years so I need a couple tips if you are indeed growning in soil... It's just cuz I've been have a hard time getting my plants in soil

To grow at a decent pace it's been VERY slow compared to my

Previous soil grows thanks again

Cheers thusweedman

Hey phyziks I had a couple questions for ya I've got 2 phenos of skywalker that I have mothered right now and I'm a dwc guy and I want to get back to soil...are you running soil and if so how do you manage you ph I haven't grown in soil in like 4 Years so I need a couple tips if you are indeed growning in soil... It's just cuz I've been have a hard time getting my plants in soil

To grow at a decent pace it's been VERY slow compared to my

Previous soil grows thanks again

Cheers thusweedman

Hey man, I haven't grown soil since my first grow ... this was grown using DWC buckets