white rhino 1ere grow en hydro 600w mh and hps

french mango

Your ladies are looking good just the wait now' I see the message above that 45 50 days normally what it says on a site or information about time it takes to grow I think it only means flower time not veg or grow time its about 3 mouths all in peace to you

bonjour nadia786, comment allez vous? et bien jespere que sa va fleurir je suis a floraison  17 jours mais faux etre patient avant jetai en  terreau et en 1 semaine cetai deja bien declarer  la cest ma premiere en hydro donc je suis impatien.MERCI ET SI VOUS AVEZ DES QUESTION HESITEZ PAS

Your ladies are looking good they have the flowers on them it can take a bit longer sometimes' I have waited 4 weeks before and then slowly they take off dont worry I cannot see anything wrong as long as light is 12/12 on off they should be fine as long as no light gets in the room when light is off from outside or any where it should be complete darkness

your ladies are nice&what a nice smoke it is dot worry peace my friend

Your ladies are looking good they have the flowers on them it can take a bit longer sometimes' I have waited 4 weeks before and then slowly they take off dont worry I cannot see anything wrong as long as light is 12/12 on off they should be fine as long as no light gets in the room when light is off from outside or any where it should be complete darkness

your ladies are nice&what a nice smoke it is dot worry peace my friend

thank you man you reassures me

they are beautiful and no deficiency is the first time this has happened to me is very comprehensive Powerfeed for good growth is now waiting to see if it is as well for flowering

peace my brother

Yeah , I used some PK 13/14 along with the Powderfeed last grow , too. The girls liked it BUT if you use only powderfeeding and adjust the ph accordingly and the right EC you can do without. It is always hard to say what the differences a certain additive makes - if you feel better giving them some additional product do it. The plants show you if the don't like it.

Just make sure you do not use the P 13/14 too long. watch the instructions.. BTW these girls do not look like they are 4 weeks in flower already, so expect them to blow up with some PK 13/14 it is time for the White Rhinos to really pack up a punch and grow some fat buds.

• 2 weeks later...