Lebanese Red - where to score?

firefighter

Good luck, if you find some really good like the stuff from before the civil war - early to mid 70ies or at least from the same cloth let me know ! Each time i scored some Leb in Dam I was really effed up. BS any decent pollen from morrocco is worldsapart from the blonde Leb or yellow Leb. The real red we want with the buttery gum must be around somewhere but adly no stable connections seem to exist - all you find in coffeshops today is a variety of decent to top morrocan hash, indian or nepali black and Paki or Afghani if you are in a shop that cares about qquality hash. I bet they sell mostly herbs since decades and the need to import hashish from far away places is not a priority.

What about Greenhouse ß Any Lebanon , or Turkish plates wrapped in plastic ?

Great maroc Temple balls and Isolator stuff I guess - good stuff get some neder hash, it will surprise you !

You can find some Excellent Lebanon ed and Yellow one at Katsu Lounge near Albert Cuypstraat.... At the moment some of the more Local visitors Shops which are a bit in the Outskirts of the City.

Man, if that is true I will bake a cake for you!

Skol

firefighter

Ahhh stop hold on i changed the names of the shops... kashmir lounge was the one with the red lebanon ... at katsu we got excellent ice o lator here is a link to the menu didnt changed much since the last entry on cofeshop menues..... http://coffeeshopmenus.org/Kashmir%20Lounge/Menus/Kashmir%20Lounge.html they also have red lebanon + which is the better quality in my eyes

• Like 2

Ahhh stop hold on i changed the names of the shops... kashmir lounge was the one with the red lebanon ... at katsu we got excellent ice o lator here is a link to the menu didnt changed much since the last entry on cofeshop menues..... http://coffeeshopmenus.org/Kashmir%20Lounge/Menus/Kashmir%20Lounge.html they also have red lebanon + which is the better quality in my eyes

Boahhhh....great thank you

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

TheKashmir Lounge is excellent. I lived just around the corner at a friends place in the mid nineties and it was either the Lounge or the even smaller Kabouters I went to score excellent Hash . No Lebanon, though at the time. The Lounge is way more comfy for a longer stay. Things have changed a lot since then esp. in Lebanon. I know they still produce a lot in the Bekaa valley, so supply would not be a problem I guess.