Very nice article: Danger of becoming darkness when fighting the dark side

firefighter

Hi folks,

I just found a very good article about spiritual warfare against the dark forces:

"Seeing dark global agendas stream rolling over goodness, truth, and freedom throughout the world is more than enough to make anyone feel angry, negative, and even enraged. We as a humanity, along with all our rights, are under siege and the most common response to being attacked is either through anger and aggression, or fear and retreat—which is based on a raw fight or flight reaction. While it sometimes seems there is no other way to respond, there is a danger of becoming the very thing we’ve set out to defeat if we act through aggression or hatred in any way."

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2014/02/11/danger-becoming-darkness-fighting-dark-side/

(I have nothing to do with this website etc. by the way)

• Like 3

And so it has always been.

Practice Love, Forgiveness & Compassion, this is what you need  grow hope with.

If you practice Hate, Vengence & Revenge,this is what you will grow dispair with.

Do not fight for peace but instead practice non violence, wars are fought in the name of peace, you can not fight wars for non violence.

Look at  the Ying & yang and you will see, in the darkness there is a seed of light(hope) & in the light there is the seed of darkness(dispair), it comes down to which seed you cultivate.

There will always be this  duality, it is how the illusion of our  existence works, it is a conflict of interests that the human mind has to deal with,the  Id vs. the Ego. What we need (Id) vs. what we want (Ego).

To attain an enlightened mind is one thing , to remain enlightend is another, even an elightened mind can become disilussioned and descend into the depths of dispair.

To this end we must constantly strive to make the world a better place for others and do  the best that we can to cultivate hope for those who's lives seem hopeless.

No matter how dark things may seem there is always hope and it is hope that will turn the darkness into light.

Lams

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for reminding us this old age truth...

Krishna led him through the tangled forests of illusion (quantum entanglement? or vibration thread?)

Arjuna ask: So how can one reach the truth if born in illusion? 

Slowly Krishna led him through all the fibers of his spirit,

He showed him the deepest movement of his being and his true battle field,

where you need neither warriors nor arrows,

where each man must fight alone,

It is the most SECRET knowledge: He showed him the w-HOLE of the truth!

Arjuna feeling his illusions vanishing...He said:

Now I see you... in ONE- POINT!   

All the worlds hold themselves into your Mouth!

And you grind them between your teeth , (black hole?)

That wish to be destroyed

And you destroy them

Arjunat said: I am afraid, tell me who are you? 

I am all that YOU think , all that YOU say

Everything Hangs on me

I am the fire heat

I am the tricksters hoax

I am the radiance of all that shines

I am time grown old

All beings fall into the night and all beings are brought to day light

I have already defeated these warriors!

And he who think he can kill and he who think he can be killed

are both mistaken...

• Like 2

Thanks for reminding us this old age truth...

Krishna led him through the tangled forests of illusion (quantum entanglement? or vibration thread?)

Arjuna ask: So how can one reach the truth if born in illusion? 

Slowly Krishna led him through all the fibers of his spirit,

He showed him the deepest movement of his being and his true battle field,

where you need neither warriors nor arrows,

where each man must fight alone,

I have to admit: I never really understood the Bhagavad-Gita in all her aspects......but I am still waiting for somebody who could teach me that. Until now I juste caught a glimpse.

• Like 1

Obviously, that will reap what you sow. 

The positive energy, karma, as some call it, attracts more positive energy, that's the reality :)

Yeah right, but there is more in the Gita: that mindboggling relativism when it comes to war and fight. I never quite got this. It is a kind of Brahmanism that puts you above the karmic laws as far as I understand it ?! Something like it is absolutely ok to fight and kill your friends and relatives in battle for some reason I was not really able to understand :rabbi:

Can somebody explain that?