1 milion people needed....for legalization in europe

There is a link to the site...please help :) needed 1 milion votes!!! Please Support !!!

Map with countries:

https://ec.europa.eu/citizens-initiative/REQ-ECI-2013-000023/public/map.do?lang=en

Leave your Vote!!! : 

https://ec.europa.eu/citizens-initiative/REQ-ECI-2013-000023/public/index.do?initiativeLang=en

Subject matter: 
A European solution to a European issue : legalizing cannabis. The ECI Weed like to talk aims at making the EU adopt a common policy on the control and regulation of cannabis production, use and sale.

Main objectives: 
There is currently a heterogeneous legal map as regards cannabis policies in the EU. The question of coherence and discrimination is worth asking. A common policy on the control and regulation of cannabis production, use and sale would: (a) ensure equality before the law and non-discrimination of all EU citizens; (B) protect consumers and monitor health security; © end cannabis trafficking. Let’s leap toward the legalization of cannabis and the harmonization of national legislations accross the EU.

• Like 9

I support you! Hopefully you do not experience animosity by some "friends" who do not want weed to be legalized. It is not only some authorities that would not like that. By far not, I can tell you. Or ask president Mujica from Uruguay about the slander and desinfo spread during and also after the legalization process there. And that was not done by some authorities.....

"Our real enemy has not yet revealed himself"

Silvio Dante

• Like 1

Now I support Legalization and I try to connect with as much people as possible. And this petition is a good example of the movement in Europe. Think, this is happening in Europe, not only in America! We need the votes, and people in European countries such as Spain, France, Netherlands, Portugal etc that is more liberal than Sweden should be easy to reach. But still, Sweden, Poland and Bulgaria is the top three dedicated countries for a legalization.

Can we change that? Can we compete about who will be the first country to 100%?

Post it, vote it, spread it, share it. Decriminalize it!

• Like 5

I am amazed that some of the so called liberal countries haven't even started to spread this. Netherlands, Portugal, Spain? Perhaps we in countries where we have to pay big money or risk jail for weed see it as a bigger matter. Or perhaps, this haven't reached out enough?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...