Coffeshop hash quality.

Weedhound

Hi, The last time we were in Holland we noticed that a lot of the highgrade hash has black smoke coming from it when its set on fire with a lighter. Can anybody shine some light on this and what is causing it?

This is an old story with black hash, may it be charas or "water and fire method afghani": some oils or fats are rubbed into it, sometimes the people rubbing it are using some butter in their palms and with the afghani type: the guys soemtimes mix some goat fat or sheep fat into it and in the worst cases in the 80s petroleum. Flames up to your hair :drag: and a hangover....... But I doubt the coffeeshops today would accept that kind of hash.

Real excellent primo black also catches the flame because of its sheer resin content. But just smell it. Some cheaper border paki/afghan smell a bit like a goats ass.....

Ah, ok, black smoke, sorry I misunderstood. No black smoke is bad always. It may as well come from different kind of oils they are putting in to glue it together. Even corn oil is very bad for your lung.....

Bum Shankar

firefighter

• Like 1

lol, yea i've came across some right funky black hashes, but this was happening with blonde and other types of Moroccan! weird hangover buzz and weird high! Ive heard of glue and other substances been used to make the hash bubble so it look's as if its high quality,but this was the end of last year im talking about and nearly every coffee shop was selling this stuff with black smoke beltching out of it when lit up the lump! The nep and other black hashes were all the same out of one shop, so we told the staff who didnt really care! Thank's so much for your'e comment and time.

Peace man.

Test it out guy's, you will be shocked at the amount of crap that's in today's hashish...roll hash into a small ball put it on a pin and while its lit place it under the palm of your'e hand, bet there's a lot of soot left on youre hand! Im not a big green smoker as i prefer hash, but i've noticed this in hash from all over the world recently. Ive been sending stuff back where I live that's a £10er a g because of this, most of my mate's think im bonker's, but i've made my own hash a few times and it burns with a smokless blue flame! I wish i had the money to get it tested just if only to find out what cheical is causing this!.

• Like 1

Test it out guy's, you will be shocked at the amount of crap that's in today's hashish...roll hash into a small ball put it on a pin and while its lit place it under the palm of your'e hand, bet there's a lot of soot left on youre hand!

In A'dam hash like this? I doubt that. Where do you live? Hash was always cut in europe. But it is possible to get primo maroc everywhere in mainland europe. Clean as a whistle.

I've came across it in holland , scotland and england... I get clean stuff most of the time here in the uk , but it still pop's up.. I usualy get caramelo egg's , charas of various quality's plus blonde moroc where I live, honest there were at least 5 different hashes burnt like this in holland.

Neva seen that. What coffeshop did sell that stuff ? I never had any issues with stepped upon hash in any Amsterdam coffeshop. I know that some hash uses more plant material than others but that still is real tasty + strong stuff ..maybe your lighter had something to do with that.

The coffeshops are supplied by the same runners and those guys supplying the runners ouses  buy only tested clean dope in huge amounts  experienced smokers and staff members would immediately notice if hash was mixed with bad oils, shoecream or glue..

The shop was the Kashmir lounge, the hash tasted nice and was of high quality, but as I said there was black smoke then soot on the palm of my hand after the test.
I've noticed this a lot recently not only in Holland , but in the uk too... its kinda freaky when you think it could be something toxic.

It wasnt just there there was Moroccan that did it too! Red Maroc did it. caramelo/culero and so called other overpriced hashes... look into this please, cause i think were getting smoke blown up our ass, the weed wasnt that clever compaired to what i get at home, why wont people speak out against this.???

It wasnt just there there was Moroccan that did it too! Red Maroc did it. caramelo/culero and so called other overpriced hashes... look into this please, cause i think were getting smoke blown up our ass, the weed wasnt that clever compaired to what i get at home, why wont people speak out against this.???

make a film of this and post it here! There is cut commercial hash in europe everywhere also, "standard" often with automotive stamps on it or "star of david" stuff  but I have never seen this in a good coffeeshop.

Actually this is the first time i heard of "black" smoke. It can´t be that healthy is my first thought.

Lucky you were not in Manchester in the early 1990s was standard some black smoke.

• 2 weeks later...