Hello from Sweden

Rusty Rivers

I am 28 years old from Sweden. I have been smoking for 14 yeras both recreational and for medical use (I have ADHD and cannabis calm me down so that my thoughts aren't all over 24/7).

My favourite city in the world is Amsterdam and I hope to go there many times even after it's legal in Europe.

Om Namah Shivaya

post-33567-0-67951900-1393073739.jpg

• Like 4

Welcome on SH forum man!

Hope you will enjoy the place and feel like home in here! We have many awesome threads and Reports from our members and a very friendly comunity :)

If you have some plants growing don't hesitate to share them with us, or just enjoy what you will see ;)

If you have a problem on the forum don't hesitate to contact the mod/team and we'll do our best to help you out

Have a good discovering of the place

Thanks Jose, I have some other strains I plan to grow as well. I might do for example 3 plants sativa dominant, and 3 plants indica dominant in one harvest. For example, Hindu Kush & Trianwreck, Lemon OG & Durban Poison etc. I would also love to hybridize a few strains, for example: Maui Wowie x Super Lemon Haze. But this is all future plans. I have to start with the AH3 :)

• Like 1

Wow, I see you have good choice buddy!

I love too Hindu Kush, if grown organic and gives a many months of curing, provides a remarkable feeling of relaxation, amazing.

Super Lemon Haze mussa is my, my number one. Nothing on the planet I like more :D

His crosses sound really interesting, I have wanted to see results, tastes, smells .... 

Thanks for sharing friend!

• 5 months later...