Greetings I'm goingtothem00n

tothem00n

Hello everyone,I am excited to finally have found this wonderful site. I have been following the work of arjan and franco (forgive my spelling errors on either name) for a while. I have been enjoying the learning process of growing for about 3 years and I feel like it would be impossible to obtain all knowledge about this amazing plant, but I'm certainly going to try and what I learn I want to teach. I have the dream of one day becoming a reputable breeder to share my own variations of cannabis to the world.

Cheers

• Like 3

Welcome on SH forum man!

There was no mistake in the spelling of the names ;) all perfect, and i'm glad you found the place as well! Hope you will enjoy it as much as the expeditions ;) and share with us some nice tips and grows you have came along during those 3 years :)

If you have a problem on the board during your stay don't hesitate to ask the mod team and we'll do our best to help you out.

Have a good discovering of the place

Thanks! I will be starting a new grow shortly. First and foremost is the planning stage. I find its key in every grow. My intention is to grow the kalishnikova strain this time. A few questions... 1) in the ghs youtube channel they did a nice job on demonstration if that strain, I couldn't find the information on what soil they used or what nutrients were involved. Usually I run happy frog soil mixed with the Grey bag of promix at a ratio of 3 scoops happy frog to 1 scoop promix and the the go box from general hydroponics all in 5 gallon buckets.

2) I normally run a ph of 7 all the way through. Why do the guys at gh run the pH in the range of 5.0 -6?

3) was there a significant increase in yield for this strain when grown outdoors or the lab test pretty much the max that this specific strain can produce?

Cheers

Welcome to Strain Hunters forum bro ;)

3 years is a good experience, surely you can share and learn about this great plant, with fellow forum. 

We hope to see their crosses, and help each other. 

Big shout!