is my oil ok

nicc1976

I have done some oils with a honeybee extractor for occasional use as I now about it can damage you but does it look ok thanks it is nice

I have done some oils with a honeybee extractor for occasional use as I now about it can damage you but does it look ok thanks it is nice

post-25699-0-32041200-1393792768.jpg

I would be very careful, as most decent bho is placed in a vacumn oven for 24 hrs to completley rid it of butane. Burn a bit starts crackling and spitting give it a wide bearth. You should try researching a girl from the US called Mortimer cupnwinning extractor 99%+ clear product.

It needs to go into a vacumn chamber or vacumn oven , which sucks the gases out of the product. Heat alone won't , I don't think. Get some of them 30 quid bubble bags copies off ebay, great fun as well.

I have got some off the bubble bags but I have to put so much bud in for less than I got out off this it should be ok if I leave it for a couple off days do you think it dont bubble when I burn it it drips onto ash then mesh and I get a lot off smoke to much unless I do s little one and its really smooth

Have you tried with fresh frozen trim ? Find that works best, I thought the yields would be similar. Maybe do a bit more homework, I saw a video of some bad unpurged bho and it was hissing spitting and bubbling when it hit the heat. I only had a couple last time in the Dam some amnesia wax and Casey Jones shatter, which melted beautifully on a little dab rig.

Im using a bag tie as a dab&i have got to say I am sitting here crossed legged stoned quite a nice buzz smooth the taste was dank but it is thc bomb but it is a heady hi it ok I must off done something right because it does not bubble but I used a round glass dish so its a bxxxxxx to get out

• Like 1

Small screwdriver !! The buzz I got off my first was like being stoned for the first time again, and lasted 5 hours at least, felt like the ready been man glowing. But could not function doing it daily and like my flowers to much.