White Lemon x9 and Greenhouse Jack Herer 10x

Undutched

It wasn 't plan but this is day 27 just before the light go on for day 28.The Indica and skunk like feno build on there cola formation the haze also but she keeps stretching on me I had to bend and bind here and there can 't go up anymore with the lighting.

post-22722-0-39440100-1399409293.jpg

post-22722-0-34779700-1399409324.jpg

post-22722-0-81547100-1399409370.jpg

post-22722-0-15513500-1399409401.jpg

• Like 2

And the nicest part it is all MY grow instead of showing of internet pictures and winning the users reward, I don 't mention any names but I dislike him very much! They getting fatter by the day now, these ladies stretch till now even the ones I thought stopped, I'll be bending some more next days for sure!

Still lookinh good around here ;) So far your led seems to be doing just fine with the flowers, nice sticks on the main cola :)

Have a good grow

Sometimes I wonder if we could have figures for total consumption and g relationship, on any grow. To see if LED assimilation is still under-par, on-par or just on the winning hand course it's about yield with cannabis but if you take in account my grow will cost me 240 Euro on electricity only in total. With HPS that is not possible, try running 1000 watt HPS and additional devices on the same group as your washing machine and dryer as well as kitchen I wish you good luck. I know my people so winding back the meters could be done but still if they catch you they will fuck you longer and harder, since I'm straight as can be don't like that idear very much. This growing method has potential cause it runs @22 cent /kwh, and will estimated be consuming about 240 euro only. No stealing of power is required, something like a big fishbowl or terrarium consume alike!

• Like 1

All looking good had some fucked up stuff going on so have not been able to do indoor grow but have put 5 outside tonight as only just trust the weather they are all strong plants so should be sweet all your ladies looking good big long buds nice

All looking good had some fucked up stuff going on so have not been able to do indoor grow but have put 5 outside tonight as only just trust the weather they are all strong plants so should be sweet all your ladies looking good big long buds nice

I forgot the pictures last post, sorry!

• Like 1

Hi bro, 

These buds are incredibly beautiful! Congratulations, you are getting a good cultivation and production with those pretty LEDs.

There are still days to get fat, will be a very good production, sure. 

thanks for sharing! ;)

Mykol76, you do not respect. I've had to delete several post of this thread. 
I say you, this thread is about culture, not argue or insult or criticize. 
If you do not understand that, we will have a problem. 

Hope you please calm down. We are all mates, we all love the cannabis , be happy.

Mykol76

• Like 2

Hi bro, 

These buds are incredibly beautiful! Congratulations, you are getting a good cultivation and production with those pretty LEDs.

There are still days to get fat, will be a very good production, sure. 

thanks for sharing! ;)

Mykol76, you do not respect. I've had to delete several post of this thread. 
I say you, this thread is about culture, not argue or insult or criticize. 
If you do not understand that, we will have a problem. 

Hope you please calm down. We are all mates, we all love the cannabis , be happy.

Mykol76

Exactly we are on the forum to share culture and knowledge, not to throw things at each other that are not even close from being on the point. My led do work and I ve been putting effort and money in to master led growing as an HPS grower. In Holland HPS is to dangerous I understand why. You don t want your house or the house next to you burned to the ground for some nuggets! My growroom is 100% safe only 1 grounded cable goes in from above!!!  Jose.gh can you also remove the ones including my replies on page 1 and 2!

• Like 1

You are right they are fattening up nicely the bud at the front swaying side ways is a fatty nice job im getting British cheese cross with lemon its really nice but it stinks a gram will stink a flat out peace to you really nice plants

• Like 1

You are right they are fattening up nicely the bud at the front swaying side ways is a fatty nice job im getting British cheese cross with lemon its really nice but it stinks a gram will stink a flat out peace to you really nice plants

That is done with the front right plant, it became too long she is bend down towards the left middle row, interesting one indeed thnx!

• Like 1

Bufffff they look pretty compact and sticky, i would like to smell one of these...... :)

They get stickier every day, it is building slowly but surely like a haze hybrid. The sugar piles up in the end I guess, I expect it to get more intens buildup. This is much less than 20% yet! The mother LS does a faster tricomes build-up that's for sure!

• Like 2

You have got this led growing sorted really nice grow cannot wait to see end product are you going to put a taste&weight up really nice undutched and to think there was someone trying to tell you how to do it idiot peace to you please keep growing