THC Bomb

Herb Johnson

Hi guys, 

My beans have arrived from attitude  :biggrin:  and i am pumped for my upcoming grow. I have a bunch for genetics now to choose from, and I got a mix of fem and reg seeds so I can do a bit of breeding. 

I'm going to crack the THC BOMB & JACK HERER first because i've heard mixed reviews about the THC BOMB , some say its an A+ strain, and i want to cross the JACK HERER with my last clone of WHITE RUSSIAN.

I'm starting this journal for the THC BOMB and ill make another thread for the HERER X RUSSIAN project if i get a strong male HERER. ( feels a bit strange wishing to get males,  50/50 would be nice ) 

Hi salvatore,

My setup is a simple one.

.5 x .5 x 1 germination/ grow/ mother box with a 130w fluro

1.2 x 1.2 x 2 grow tent for flowering with a 400w HPS,  

grow medium - 60% coco 40% perlite

2 x 200mm Axial in-line fans

carbon filter.

hand watering with a mix of nutrients from house & garden, canna, cyco.

I start with a wet paper towel like most do, then jiffy's, once the roots start to show through the jiffy pots i pot them into 500ml small tubes then to 5L pots then to 20L pots for flowering. I like this method because it builds a strong even root mass.

For the first lot through I will keep it simple with the nutrients, I wont use shooting powder or pk 13-14 so i can get a base line on the plant, then ill clone the best ones and start to push them.

Now its just waiting for the beans to sprout.   :imsohappy:

I have just grown thc bomb it is a nice all round smoke when I put the nutes up to high it did not like it I had to keep it at 1.2 ec only food it liked was formulex but it turned out ok other people I find have different grows some good some bad but people all ways moan im sure it will go good for you I toped mine and it loved it big plant I got a lot back not sure of weight dont have scales

I have just grown thc bomb it is a nice all round smoke when I put the nutes up to high it did not like it I had to keep it at 1.2 ec only food it liked was formulex but it turned out ok other people I find have different grows some good some bad but people all ways moan im sure it will go good for you I toped mine and it loved it big plant I got a lot back not sure of weight dont have scales

A quick update of whats happened so far.

I soaked 6 seeds on paper towel 4x THC BOMB 2x JACK HERER and planted one THC BOMB seed strait into a jiffy pot.

All the seeds on the paper towel germinated after 48-55 hours and the seed in the jiffy was still unknown. I then planted the germinated seeds into jiffy pots and placed them under a fluro desk lamp.

Within 24 hrs they had started to sprout, except for the one that was planted strait into the jiffy pot, it was the last to show its face, it took 4 days from planting to sprouting.

They spent the next 4 days under the desk lamp, ( I also use this lamp for cloning, it was $15 from an office supplies shop, and it works great. I think its about 13watts )

After 4 days the roots were starting to so through the jiffy pots so it was time pot the out into 500ml pots.

(I marked the JACK HERER with silver tape)

7 days after soaking they had sprouted and hardened off enough to move into the grow box under a 130watt grow lamp.

germinate.jpg.opt840x560o0%2C0s840x560.j

sprouting.jpg.opt840x560o0%2C0s840x560.j

sprouted.jpg.opt840x560o0%2C0s840x560.jp

thc_bomb_1.jpg.opt840x560o0%2C0s840x560.

_grow_box.jpg.opt667x1000o0%2C0s667x1000

Update: 

air temps- 20c - 27c

light- 18h on - 6h off

water/nutes - 1/4 strength Rhizotonic @ 24c.

bomb_3.jpg.opt840x560o0%2C0s840x560.jpg

bomb_2.jpg.opt840x560o0%2C0s840x560.jpg

Looking thirsty just before watering.

bombs_herers.jpg.opt840x560o0%2C0s840x56

top view of  the THC BOMB. Not sure if there is 2 phenotype or 3?

5_bombs.jpg.opt840x560o0%2C0s840x560.jpg

and last is a strong and healthy Jack Herer.

herer_1.jpg.opt840x560o0%2C0s840x560.jpg